The Human!

Narrator: Hello everybody it's great to see you again and on a new story let's just get right into it shall we?
------------------------------------------------
Our story opens with a city filled with different monsters and a blood-red sky when a portal opens above spitting out a figure.

???: AHHHH!!!

It was Y/n! He found his way to another dimension and was hurled to the ground at an alarming rate.

Y/n: Not Again! Protect me cone!

A pile of cones cushioned the fall as Y/n came crashing down.

Y/n: Phew! I'm glad that still works. Now where am I and how do I get back to U.A.?

Interrupting his train of thought was another figure landing right next to Y/n. His appearance was very different and quite unusual for it was a Demon.

Demon: I'm alive, I'm aliv-

A car cuts off the demon both figural and literal sending him flying over our protagonist.

Y/n: Fuck hey you almost hit me asshat!

The car comes to a halt for a spider-like demon to step out dressed in a pink attire and high heel boots.

???: Thanks for the fun time Hot stuff

Spider: Yeah, yeah listen keep this discrete ya hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offering my *Services* to randos on da street. It was a quick cash grab got it?

???: Pfft! whatever you say SLUT! Muhahaha!

Spider: Ouch ohh such an insult let me know when you come up with something creative to call me you sack of poorly packaged Horseshit! Tell the Ms. I said hi *smooch* schnuckems.

Y/n:

???: Grr Back up!

The Now insulted demon speeds off crashing down the road. While the Spider demon eyes a vending machine that sells drugs.

Y/n: That's...convenient?

The spider grabs his drug, Angel Dust but before he could indulge a random thief yanks it and runs down the street!

Spider: Hey!

Thief: Up yours Drag-Show!

A huge boulder crushes both the thief and the drugs.

Spider: Oh my god! My drugs...Damn it!

Y/n: Well is he going to be ok?

Spider: Don't know, don't care! Bastard Destroyed my drugs!