Pummeling Publicity Stunts! (Pt:2)

Narrator: Greetings again everyone and welcome back to the story sorry for the long wait but hopefully this chapter should make it up. Last time Y/n and his new group found themselves in trouble with the clones pissing off two powerful overlords while grabbing equipment for Y/n's bigger plan. Now Y/n is activating phase 2 of the plan to regain the hotels rep. now we continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group split off leaving Alastor, Charlie and, Y/n to set up the radio broadcast, while the rest set up phase 2 on the ground level.

Alastor: Ohh what excitement, it's been so long since I've had someone on the show!

Y/n: Wait don't you play music followed by the screams of your victims?

Alastor: Correct so to have a live person to talk to will certainly shake things up!

Charlie: Y/n please don't mess this up.

Y/n: Relax princess I'm a professional when it comes to radio.

Alastor: Is that so?

Y/n: Yeah this finna be a breeze!

Charlie: Well I hope your ready because we are live in 5...4...3...2...1....

Alastor: Greetings my loyal listeners welcome to the Radio demons, radio show! Ladies and Gentlemen today I'm honored to have on the show The one and only human in hell! Mr. Y/n!

Y/n: Aw thanks Alastor it's a pleasure and please Mr. Y/n was my fathers name.

Alastor: Y/n is here to give us a special announcement.

Y/n: Yes sir if your looking for shelter without the threat of being stabbed in your sleep or having Bill Cosby be your roommate well come to the happy hotel the safest place in hell!

Charlie: What the--?

*RING*

Alastor: Would you look at that someone's calling already! Caller your on!

???: What the fuck do you think you'd accomplish from this total shit show!?

Y/n looked over at Charlie who is shown with a regretful frown and disappointment in her eyes

Y/n: Well caller if you'd just give us a cha--

Alastor: Oop another call!

???: Fuck you and that hotel!

Y/n: Look dude I'm trying to be nice, I've got the princess with me!

???: Fuck her too!

Y/n: Hey man that was just uncalled for!

???: Hey I'm still on and I'm waiting for my answer!

This obviously has gone to shit so lets check on the others. The group was busy doing their part each. Y/n 2 was huddled over the radio listening in on the interview.

Vaggie: Hey if you! If you're not going to tell us your plan the least you could do is help!

Y/n 2: Well I would but my part is to be on guard for those V-fuckers.