Murder Family

Hello Everybody it's me your favorite narrator and Welcome back to the story let's recap last time we caught a glimpse of the work Y/n's new job provided and it's really seems like he belongs now we continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life.

We open to a flashback of a event.

Mrs. Mayberry: I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!

Girl 2: Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!

The scene cuts to a dark room with a ringing coming from the computer screen then sock lands on the computer followed by a pair of underwear.

???: Oh yeah! right there, right there-

???: We're not gonna use these things!

Safe to say the husband was getting a bit busy without his wife as a condom hits the screen and accepts the video call the sound of a squeaking bed is heard. Back in the classroom, The teachers face turns red in anger and then shock as she stares the children stand behind her in confusion.

Narrator: Kids cover your eyes!

Girl 2: Wait! Mrs. Mayberry remember what you taught us? Think before you act.

Mrs. Mayberry was not having it so she  grabs hold of the girl's neck and yeets her to the moon and walks out the door. the kids rush to the window to see their teacher drive through a fence.

???: Okay- Oh, shit! Sweetie, what are you doing here?

Mrs. Mayberry: Shut up, Gerald!

A screams followed by gunshots rang through the computer.

Mrs. Mayberry: You scream like a bitch!

The dunce boy cowers in his seat as the sound of a chainsaw is heard. Blood splatters against the computer screen as the children stare in horror.

Gerald: Oh god! What have you done? Sh-She had a family!

Mrs. Mayberry: We could've had a family!

More gunshots are heard and several children look away in fear. Mrs. Mayberry wipes away the blood from the screen and looks at her student in worry.

Mrs. Mayberry: Oh dear God. What have I done...? In front of you all! I'm so sorry, my children! Don't forget to work on your times tables!

Another gunshot is heard causing all the kids to faint on the floor.

Narrator: