Daddy's Home.

Well hello everybody wonderful to see you all tune back in to a new chapter this should be a good one for last time the employee's of I.M.P. challenged popstar and Blitzos ex Verosika Mayday after "winning" the challenge the crew fell back to hell to celebrate only for a phone to ring for Y/n turns out the king of hell himself wishes speak to the human. Let us continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hotel things seemed relatively normal except for Charlie and Vaggie cleaning as fast as they could making nifty jealous.

Angel: Uh should I ask what is going on?

Vaggie: Lucifer is on his way over!

Angel: And?

Charlie: And he knows about Y/n!

Angel: So...?

Vaggie/Charlie: SO TAKE THIS VERY FUCKING SERIOUSLY!

Soon enough the door blasted open spooking everyone.

???:

Vaggie: Oh it's you.

Y/n: The fuck is happening?

Vaggie: Well you are probably screwed if this plan fails.

Y/n: What plan!?

Charlie: My dad is on his way he knows about you! But don't worry I convinced him not to kill you.

Y/n: Oh thank god, how?

Charlie: I-I had to convince him that we where...dating hehe...

Y/n couldn't help but laugh at the idea until he saw Charlie blush and look down.

Y/n: W-well what about Vaggie?

Charlie: This is hell and nobody gives a shit about poly relationships.

Y/n: I fucking do!

Vaggie: Oh would you get over yourself it's only until He's gone.

He proceeded to sit down and crumble.

Y/n: No.

Angel: Holy shit that's hilarious!

Y/n: No.

Alastor: Well this is going to be a very interesting morning.

Y/n: No.

Husk: Uh I think we broke him.

Y/n: No.

Another knock on the door rang through the lobby of the hotel this time Charlie opened the door revealing the man of the hour.

Charlie: Daddy!

Charlie: Daddy!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.