Pummeling Publicity Stunts! (Pt:1)

Narrator: Hello everybody it's your favorite narrator here finally recovered and welcoming you back to the story, last time Y/n on his pursuit to get out of hell crosses paths with the princess of hell Charlie on a mission to promote her new project a place that rehabilitates demons into good souls. But after a huge disaster with her interview involving Y/n his ticket out will have to wait as he and the gang encounter The radio demon Alastor and his servants now we continue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: See Vaggie I told you it would be fine Alastor can be trusted for now.

Vaggie: Ok yes he may have helped solve one problem but my point still stands, he only sees us as a pathetic joke.

Charlie: Yes but that's not going to stop me from trying, plus with his help, the only issues we face now are how to get Y/n home and fix the damage to our reputation.

The two find Y/n chatting with Angel and Alastor about reality shows.

Angel: So the show is called Jersey shore? What a load of shit!

Alastor: I'll admit the settings are all over the place but what a fascinating picture show!

Nifty: Agreed the tea is too good to pass up on!

Y/n: Oh it's nothing special it's just MTV(not sponsored)

Nifty: Oooh Alastor can we please get MTV?

Alastor: Hmm oh I could never say no to you! Plus it sounds like a wonderful idea!

Al snaps his fingers summoning a old 1920's television.

Y/n:

Alastor: Well of course, why back in my day this little darling was the true definition of money and power!

Angel: Pfft okay Boomer!

Alastor: Hmm I'm not quite sure what that means but I'll assume it's a compliment on my superior wisdom.

Y/n: Uh actually Al it means--

Vaggie: Hey human over here now!

Y/n was cut off by Vaggie still looking extremely pissy. Y/n simply flipped her off making her even more angry.

Charlie: Guys can we not fight? Vaggie please treat our guest with respect.

Vaggie: Ugh fine hey human PLEASE get over here now.

Y/n: That's better and I have a name you know?

Vaggie: I don't need to get familiar you'll only be here for a few more minutes after you leave we will be cleaning what you helped to ruin, our reputation!

Y/n: Fine I will be out of your hair soon, and I'm sorry about what happened.

Vaggie: Yeah well "sorry" isn't going to save this hotel.

An idea clicked in Y/n's head which was rare given the fact that his head is mostly filled with nothing but memes.

Y/n: Hey that's not entirely true...

Charlie: Who are you talking to...?

Y/n: Huh...you wouldn't get it, anyway Charlie could we put pause on getting me out of here?

Vaggie: What why!?

Y/n: Listen, leaving sounds nice but leaving the damage I did will not sit well in my stomach, so to make up for what I did I'd like to help you rebuild.