Spring Broken.

Hello everybody welcome back to another episode of What the HELL!? When we last saw our protagonist he served as a bodyguard for Stolas and his daughter while they spent family time at Loo Loo Land. But as with anything I.M.P related it all turned to chaos. But let's find out where our heroes are now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We start with the I.M.P van speeding down the streets with Blitzo trying to sing to the radio.

Blitzo: I love this song! 🎵 You were a spicy little- uh- demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare...🎵

Loona is sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzo, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears Y/n head banged with the song and Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

They drive into an old crowded parking lot but A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Fu-

He slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Y/n: Yeah that license plate is accurate fucktard!

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?! Y/n hand me my megaphone!

He tossed the megaphone and Blitzo catches it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked.

 Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked

Blitzo: Oh shit Verosika!

Y/n: Who?

Verosika: Blitz-o.

Blitzo: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is...*faceplants the ground*three rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitzo: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Y/n: Sick burn sir!

Blitzo: Thanks Y/n.

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups.

She then takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.

Verosika: So, your sister says "Hi".