Meet the multiverse

Welcome my friends to a new chapter of WTH, last chapter our protagonist got himself into a challenge from the king of hell Lucifer who was lead to believe he was dating Charlie but shortly after beating it Alastor revealed that he knows what Y/n is hiding but now let's get to that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaggie: A cosmic frog meme god?

Charlie: Did you go into Angels draw again?

Angel: I thought I locked it.

Y/n: No I promise he's real! We talked and he passed down his powers to me and from that I'm the next Meme lord.

Husk: Yeah I'm gonna need more alcohol for this.

Alastor: Well it does explain his wacky insane abilities.

Y/n: Exactly watch this you see this door?

Nifty: Isn't that just the door to outside?

Y/n: Yeah... for now.

Placing his hand on the knob Y/n opens the door and is met by.

Vaggie: What the...?

Y/n: Yeah I don't know how to stop that it's random even for me.

Charlie: W-wow really odd but that doesn't explain what you mean by your not from earth.

Y/n: That's still an issue I'm still not sure I've only been to another world after visiting Pepe then with an encounter with the Meme council I found myself here.

Vaggie: Wait if you can move through worlds why didn't you just go back to your original world.

Y/n: Well after my Council meeting something went wrong when I was teleported back, it seems that during the process I was split into different universes, in short every universe has a Y/n and if another Y/n makes his way to a universe both would be destroyed along with the Y/n's.

Alastor: Intriguing Multiverse theory exists and our human is the center of the evidence!

Vaggie: When you said you couldn't go home... it all makes sense.

Angel: Well shit we got ourselves a little alien!

Charlie: I'm still a bit curious is it possible we can see those other universes.

Y/n: Well probably but I'll have to summon the Council of Memes. Multi Copyright no jutsu!

A gang of clones surround the staff.

Y/n: Y/N'S SUMMONING MODE!

The ground starts shaking and glowing lights followed by a choir filled the room something is coming and it's not alone.