A New Dawn

The last thing that Glory could remember was Deathbringer's reply. 

"I know." 

Just thinking about it made her heart swell, even just a little bit. Did that mean that he liked her back? That he knew that she liked him and liked her back? That he knew about it but did not feel the same? Was he just making it all up to tease her? 

Nope, not the last one. At least she hoped not. 

Glory tipped her head to the side, eyeing down the far side of her snout at her door. There was a shadow of a dragon outside and for a brief moment, she thought she was about to be attacked. The tail of the dragon slid slightly into view showing a scar down the right side that only Deathbringer had. She visibly relaxed and took a large calming breath before calling over to Deathbringer, calling him into the room in a state of a tizzy. 

"Yes? Did you want anything? Maybe a mango, pineapple, mango?" He said in a hurry, stumbling over his words slightly. 

Glory, slightly tipsy from a sudden cold that she was feeling started to laugh slightly.

She almost collapsed as she lost control into a fit of giggles quite quick after as she saw Deathbringer's sheer look of shock over his snout. "I would like something though, but not anything that you had just said," Glory said, hiding a smirk as she regained her breath.

There was no way that he would do this, so why not see how far she could push her luck. 

"What is it, I will go get it for you," Deathbringer asked in quickfire. 

"For you to come over here, I want some sort of heat. It is freezing and there is nothing to hold onto," Glory whispered, looking softly over at him, looking everything the innocent dragon that she faked.

Only the mischievous glint in her eye made Deathbringer think any different. 

He slowly got up from where he was sat and walked over to her, but within the first foot, he had managed to trip himself over, landing heavily of his snout, his tail sticking up in the air slightly. 

Glory at that point had lost the fight not to laugh any more and was rolling around in laughter again. Her scales were covered in a humourous yellow. She calmed down again and motioned for Deathbringer to come over to her as she settled on her moss bedding again. 

He settled next to the bedding, Glory's tail almost unconsciously wrapping around his own as the two dragons drifted off into a calm dreamless sleep. 

Glorybringer a Wings of Fire storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें