🍃63 - Just Destroy It (5)

Cale immediately asked the Black Dragon.

"How can you feel the scent of dead mana?"

Mana. That symbolized a power that existed in nature.

In some senses, it was similar to an ancient power that was created in a specific location. However, the two were very different.

The difference was between whether or not it could be left behind.

Mana disappeared as soon as the person who controlled that mana died, while ancient powers could be left behind.

The Black Dragon easily answered.

"I think it is because of the swamp. The swamp is dominating the mana and preventing it from dissipating."

'Dominating?'

Cale's expression turned odd but the Black Dragon kept silent. The Whale siblings, as well as On and Hong, approached Cale and the Black Dragon.

The Black Dragon started to speak into Cale's mind.

– I am very perceptive.

Cale made eye contact with the Black Dragon.

– I feel a power similar to your shield and wind inside the swamp.

"Ha!"

Cale inadvertently let out a gasp-like laughter. The mask-less Black Dragon started to smile. Cale also started to lightly smile as well.

Ancient power.

There was an ancient power inside the swamp and it had a good chance of being related to the keyword, 'dominate.'

'This is a first.'

This was Cale's first time finding an ancient power that was not discussed in the novel. Of course, he had no idea whether this was an ancient power left behind by someone or one that was naturally developed in this location.

"You are very smart."
"Correct. I am smart."

The rest of the group became even more curious after seeing the Black Dragon and Cale smirking mischievously

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The rest of the group became even more curious after seeing the Black Dragon and Cale smirking mischievously.

"Young master Cale, can you tell me what is going on? What do you mean by the scent of a dragon's mana?"

Cale turned around to look at Witira. She was asking Cale, but seemed to have at least a decent idea of what was going on.

"I'm sure you already have an idea, but there is a good chance that there is a dragon corpse inside the swamp."
"...A corpse?"
"Yes. But it is most likely very old and probably mummified."

Cale only knew about the Forest of Darkness based on Choi Han's experience as described in the novel. However, there was a number of very important information told by the novel.

Trash Of The Count's Family BL | Part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें