🍃93 - If I have to Move (3)

Cale did not wait for Choi Han’s answer and instead immediately went to stand in front of the bloody Whale.

‘The injuries were made on purpose.’

There were no large injuries on the Whale’s body. All of these small injuries would disappear without scarring after using some potions.

“Looks like you used some blood?”

Witira’s eyebrow raised a bit after hearing Cale’s calm voice that showed no worry at all.

“A bit. I am in the vanguard, so I thought it would be better.”

Witira fought in front of even the Killer Whales that were known for their violence. She was also the type to not care about getting hurt.

That type of mentality was sometimes needed during wars.

While the Whale Tribe, other oceanic Beast people, and the creatures of the sea were fighting against the mermaids, she was in the front spraying her blood in order to push back the mermaids and their dead mana. How awe-inspiring would that be? It was sure to raise the soldiers’ morales.

‘Although I have no plans to do such a thing.’

Not getting hurt was the most important thing for Cale. He would do anything, including scamming other people, so that he would not get hurt.

“Shall we go into the tent and discuss?”

“Sure.”

Pssssssssssssss.

Water vapor started to appear as Witira transformed into her human form and landed on the ground.

‘Scary.’

She looked very scary as she transformed with her body still covered in blood. Cale slowly moved away from Witira and started to walk toward the tent.

“Follow me.”

“Okay.”

He entered a different tent than the one Ron was in and got right to the point.

“You heard an overview of the situation from Paseton?”

“Yes, we were having a headache because the people helping the mermaids seemed to be strong, but we had no idea that they were such a large organization.”

Witira started to drink a potion before adding on. Her injuries quickly started to disappear as soon as she drank the potion.

“A swordsman and a spearman on a ship have been getting on our nerves the last few days. They would attack us whenever members of our Whale tribe or the whales would come up for air.”

‘Hmm? A few days ago?’

Cale flinched.

Witira continued to speak.

“The mage using fire magic is annoying too, but that swordsman that keeps sending aura blasts down into the water is the real issue.”

‘Aura? A swordsman sending aura blasts? Isn’t that at the swordmaster level?’

‘…This is different than what I expected.’

“The spearman is also annoying. He seems to have practiced the Spear Arts of the Eastern continent. The strength of his aura is less than the swordmaster, but he was pretty efficient at using it. He seems like he will soon reach the spearmaster level.”

‘…Another person almost at an equivalent level to a swordmaster?’

This was very different compared to what Cale was expecting.