Reunite with Lemon and Lime

"I don't know!" He replied cheerfully causing the trio to comically fall.

"THEN WHY DID YOU ARGEE YOU KNOW WHERE HE WENT!" Nami shot up and tries to punch him, luckily he dodged.

"damn Bxtch! I'm not even done!" He barks back as he held his head up high.

"I saw him, but I didn't know where he goes, but I did heard say "I smell meat." So probably he followed the scent!" He finished as the group thought about it. Usopp spoke first.

"We'll if you think about it... he sorta off right I heard Luffy stomach rumbled while we gathered around the Sunny's deck. And plus this is Luffy we're talking about, he do anything to get what he wants."
"And that by getting meat." Chopper added

"Well all we have to do is sniff the meat!" Nami says as she turn to Chopper. "Yosh Chopper! Can you sniff the meat so we can get this over with?" She asked as Chopper covered his blue nose.

"Sorry Nami, I can't do that.." he says in an apologetic tone. "Huh? Why not Chopper?" Usopp ask for Nami as they both looked curiously at him.

"Yeah, aren't you like a deer or something? Can't you sniff out some fresh meat?" Jerold asked while he placed both of his arms to the backside of his head and looked at Chopper.

Robin stepped forward and explained for Chopper.
"Since he's a reindeer and reindeers are herbivores he can't be able to smell meat other than anything else." She turned to Jerold who's bent down to Chopper "wow... I mean I can't blame him, he eats plants and stuff. But knowing your friend smelled meat he might've head through the town." He pointed east, causing all their heads to turn towards the direction.

"I don't know how your friend manage to smell meat that far, what is he an animal?" Jerold muttered.
"I guess you can say that." Nami sweatdropped as she regain her focus. "Wait a minute- what do you mean "that far?" ?! She asked feeling alarmed.

"The town is pretty far, it's like an hour to get there and it's kind off impossible to get through since there's guard surrounding the place." He explained while he crossed his arms. Chopper asked "why are there gaurds protecting the place?"

Jerold look down "y'all not from this island?" He asked while they all shake their heads.

"Oh explains a lot... " he mumbled.
"So on this island, the mother of all celestial dragons came here for a walk, since it's her queen favorite island." They all tensed when he said Celestial Dragons. He continued "Anyways, since her royal highness is here might as well bring guards since she all and that you know-
What's wrong with you guys." He look at them.
As they wore an mad, flabbergasted expression.

"T-The mother of all celestial dragons is here?!" Chopper sputtered out, while Usopp and Nami glared at the thought that a Celestial dragon is here.
The last time they encountered a celestial dragon was when he hurt their friend, Hachi.
It sicken them to think that another one will hurt their friends again, not this time.

They both nodded at the thought.

While Robin was shaking, "Robin what's wrong?" Chopper asked her, he grabbed her trembling legs.
"Imu-sama." She whispered.

"What?" Usopp and Nami stop their glared and stared at the trembling raven.

"We have to get Luffy back." She said quickly. As she gaze her attention towards Jerold.

"Take us to the village, now!" She said with fear in her eyes, as he stiffens because at the sudden change of the Raven.

"Robin?" Nami softly said her name, as she grabs her hand. "Let's go! I'll explain Later."