Coo News!

A man of golden faded loc leaned towards the railing of the ship wind blew into his hair as he observed the shimmering waters below. It felt like it was just yesterday that he join the strawhat but in often in reality it was last week, saying goodbye to his home was the hardest but he knew that someday adventure would call out to him.

I mean... the island is basically bombarded with volcanoes along crawling with muck now..- so no point in expressing goodbyes if you gonna be homeless?

He remembered being carried away while watching the island turn into a disaster, a fade glow of red and yellow still remains in his memories. An unknown expression remains onto his face as he watch the endless seas.

Nami and the others were watching him from afar worried written all over their faces. Not only for Jerold for having his depress moment by glancing at nothing but because he's been like this the whole week, wind dramatically flowing through his locs while his eyes stayed stuck at the wavering waters.
Sometimes when it rains he's still there.. it's worrying...

Poor guy/dude. They all thought simultaneously.

They stared in silence not daring to speak, until Chopper broke it by asking the first words of the day.
"Should we..?"
"No no.. let him have his moment." Replied Brook, wiping the tears that prick his eye sockets. He blew into his handkerchief passing it down to Franky who's having it worse than him.

"A time where a man should mourn for what he loss is that time where we stand back and do.. nothing." Usopp said lowly, head pointed downward slowly getting into Jerold's mood.
He might as well join him. Luffy stomach growled ruined the whole seriousness as he yelled for Sanji while he ran into the kitchen Robin decided to tag along mumbling something about tea time.

All this silence and watching cracked Nami.

"Okay but seriously are we gonna talk him out of it? He's been moping on that very same spot for a week!" Nami said looking at her friends now pointing at Jerold who's doing a very dramatic pose against the railing.

"IT JUST GETTING SAD." she bellowed.

"I get it that you really in deep if your home is.. mmm—!" looks around for Robin. "-Gone, but that doesn't mean to be pathetic and lean on the damn railing!"

"Man been in stage one for too long he need to move on 💀." Zoro added. Emoji added too.

"💀" Brook replied

"Zoro! Talk him out of it." She ordered earning an irk from the swordsman. "And why should I?"

POW

"stupid woman always telling me what's to do.." grumbles the swordsman as he walked towards the moping boy.
He places his hand on the railing taking one more glance at the greyness it shadowed over his friend. He sweatdropped once again looking over to his friends once again who gestured him to make his move.

"Um.. ahem lovely day to gaze out huh?" He started
"Yeah..." the boy mumbled changing to a different pose.

" the boy mumbled changing to a different pose