The Hydra

Zoro:

Walking around was the lost swordsman of the straw hat pirates, Roronora Zoro walking around the town, after getting lost- while he was walking around his crew mates got lost. Idiots getting lost? He tched as he kept walking.

"Where are they? Man they always get lost without me." He mumbles under his breath until he immediately stops in his tracks and looks around, he felt a very immense aura coming from the trees.
He hand reaches to his swords as he smirked, it the same feeling that he had last time he and the wimpy cook encountered during one of their fights, he flicked his thumb on the handle as it shine bright.

"Ready for round two I suppose?" He asked as he stares directly at the two yellow swirly eyes, but it wasn't alone four more yellow eyes joined in as it snarled, it steps it claw out revealing to be an hydra, he widen his eyes in shock.

It was an hideous monster, it had three heads of an dragon it eyes glared onto his soul as he sweats, it claws shiny and is sharp as talons, It's wing spread wide as it roars unleashing a flock of birds from the trees. "ShraShraShra... a puny human, fighting us?" It spoke, it's tongue spraying out like how a snake would when it hiss. "Oh please... ssurrender and lay down your sswords and we will let you die a peaceful death." The second head spoke as it head went closer towards the swordsman. "Die on sshame!" The third snarled as all heads approaches him.

He glances at one of them one by one as he grinned in amusement, he grips his swords tighter, "sorry, but I don't speak lizard." He lastly places his sword onto his mouth, "let's dance." he grins as it starts to attack onto him, all heads sprung towards him as he jumps and swift his swords to his right and slice onto one of its faces, making it slash blood as it screams in pain. The blood was purple as it spread onto the grass and the trees, causing it to burn. Zoro noticed it as he jumped afar from the purple substances.

"Why you disgusting human! How dare you cut my face?!" it screeched as it is shown on its face to have a very slash about half of its face and its eyes, it drips purple blood as it looks at Zoro bewilderingly. "We'll make you pay!" all heads yell in union as they open their mouth to blast off its purple substances towards him he blocks it off with his swords, he grunts as it starts to push him back he pushed it back with a slice and sprung towards the dragon, it lifts its claws to strike but Zoro sliced it off, but didn't notice another claw to his left, he gasped as it swatted him like a fly, he went pretty far as he struck the ground hard as it created a crater, he felt the thing coming back fast and he quickly got back up and went into his stances by holding both of his swords horizontally above his shoulders. Sanjuroku Pound Ho! he swung in a circular motion as it launches air slashes as it spirally attacks the dragon neck producing more purple blood as it kills its surroundings. Poison Spit! The second hydra head substitutes the first as it starts to spit poison at Zoro as he runs towards it fending it off with his swords.

The dragon then stops as it notices that he wasn't there anymore, "where did he go?" It looks around "Did he run away after encountering my famous attack?" the second head question proudly. "sad that he did run away, we're supposed to kill him!" the first scolded the second head as it barked back.

"Oh please! you're the one who got hit by him! you sshouldn't be talkin, why are you even the first head anyways?!"

"What did you say!"

then both get into an argument, by biting eachother, then Zoro appears in the air next to the third one as it notices him. Hiryu: Kaen! he yells as it slashes the third head off as it thudded off onto the floor making it lit on blue fire.

"What the ?!" both heads exclaim in unison as Zoro smirked. "You lizards are annoying, now look at your buddy here he is now dead." he stated as he heard laughter from both dragons as the headless third starts to reform new, It also laughs as Zoro frowns.