Spin off #2

The cast of one piece and the story casts are all together sitting on a big couch.

The strawhat together along with the others sitting amongst themselves (Jerron)

Jerron sats in a arm chair, glaring angrily at the bitches across from him.
The author was just standing having Jerron chair as support.

"Yeah um I'm kinda pissed at what happen last time, I still can't believe that happen and I would not want that to happen again." While shooting a glare towards Jerold.

He dummy punch Jerold head as it boinks off.
Making him pissed too.

"You want another coma you lazy b*tch?!"

"Oh shut up! That's just a wit of my mortal power you cloud nimbo. And that's payback for sticking me at a coma!!"

"Not my fault YOU WERE CLAWING ON MY FACE!YOU EMO B*TCH"

"ummm that's because you deserve it... for BEING A SHIT CHARACTER!"

"F*CK YOU YOUR STORY TELLING IS JUST SH*T!
WHOS WRITING THE STORY! NOT ME."

"I CANT HELP IT, I FAILED ENGLISH FOR A DAMNED REASON."

"NO WONDER YOUR BRAIN IS LIKE A F*CKING RICHARD." He jumped from his chair and landed besides the Author, he shoved him as he shoved back.

"Leave Richard out of this! Fuck he ain't gon no do NOTHING at your black ass."

"It's an example you IDIOT. D*MN. EVER HEARD OF SIMILIE??!"

"ever head of shut the fuck up and suck on MY DICK?"

"you really want another one huh b*tch? Alright THEN HERE!" he glowers angrily as he threw a punch at his face, the Author ducks and kick his shins.

"FUCK!!" Jerold bellowed as he holds onto his knees.

"Keep on sucking BITCH." Author laughs in victory not knowing a punch cane in contact with his face, breaking his glasses.

"FUCK YOU!" he shouts as author lays on the floor, the family guy death pose. "wait I got passed the cursing limits!! That's means.!" he turns towards Nami.

He flipped her off and yelled "FUCK YOU BITCH."

"What was that?!"
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HER, SAY THAT AGAIN I DARE YOU!" Sanji stood up lifting his leg as he coated it with blue fire.

"sure lemme get a mic— where's my mic-?" He got interrupted by the powerful punch of the author.
"this for breaking my glasses! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY COST?" Author yells in anger as he pulled Jerold hair, he felt like he's about to actually snatch it off.

With his foot he stomp on the authors as they got into a fight, while cursing at each other.

Other Casts:
"Damn they never shut up." Aoi says as she crosses her leg above hers.
"Chi!- it would be nice for them to quiet down. just hearing them yell at each other makes my brain go dumber." Nezumi squeaks, clutching his head while he speak.

"Wait a minute? We have the ability to swear now? Hmm... has the author change her story now?"

the fighting got everyone's attention, all of them deadpanned in disappointed.

"Un-fucking-believable, do we have to be here for this shit?" The green daemon asked on annoyance
"I mean I have other important things other than this shit. I mean fuck I love a fight but not between two morons."

"Shut the fuck up no one cares.."

"I'll shoved this fist in your throat if you say that one more time fat ass."