Glimpses his Past. The Cook has awoken!

With Jerold and the others:

Cue a medieval music tune:

'My name is Jerold O. Totsch, a tall black Portuguese man with handsome devilish looks, who is now being march right into his death in over 2 days.'

'By the way, this episode finna be all about me, so yeah just saying. I mean about me for a lil bit.'

'It's been a 2 days since I was drag into this mess, if only I could've just ignored the 4 crossers. But Noooo!! I was forced to do this. All for finding their monkey captain, and here I am
sitting in my hotel bed along with 2 freaks, an obsessive blonde, a dead blonde and a Bxtch.'

He scowled.

'They went back into the hotel room to plan ways to get their friend back from the mighty Imu. I told them I don't want no part of this but the tangerine Bxtch force me, apparently they're an infamous pirate group and the blond is the commander of the revolutionary army.'

'Such a small army that's going against a higher rank, all for their friend, man. Friendship is magic.
If I die from the war that's about to unleash from these idiots, just know it's all from these 5 guys force me into this |'

He typed all that on his phone notes not paying attention to the commotion that's happening in front of him, but seem to easily type all of it down.

(The camera shows Sabo)

'Sabo seem to be talking to a snail, weird. Tho the snail have some hair on— is that even possible?'

(The camera turn towards Brook and Nami)

'Brook asked Nami for her undies only for him to get sucker punch in the stomac-? No wait he doesn't have one... umm his abdomen.'

(Shows Sanji laying on the bed next to him.)

'The blonde guy name Sanji slept for over 6 chapters of this story, like I get it you got I injected with poison but we found the cure! It shouldn't take you that long to wake up. Geez.'

(The camera then turns to Franky)

'Then there's this guy'

Record pause:

he look up from his phone, he jumped in shock for what he saw from the robot dude, Franky's face is ripped off and is seen to show mechanical parts working inside, as if someone had ripped his face off (I mean literally)

Continues:

'Apparently he says he's fixing himself for better upgrades. Good grief that face gonna be his nightmares for the next 2 days _ _ _'

He sighs, he turn his attention back to his phone as he stopped typing into his notes. He saves it and put it away, he then questioned himself what the hell for he got himself into.

He sat up against the bed portrait, staring blankly against the wall as he seem to get lost onto his thoughts.

He closes his eyes for a moment and peeled them back open to see that he's in another place, a place where he remembered when he was little. His clothes all rag and his frail body covered with sooth, it's been 3 days since his village was burned to a crisp, he was the only one left since his family abandoned him.

His mother was the only one who cared for him, but was devoured by the flames that scar him forever. Now here he is limping on his one leg since his other was burn, he was hungry he haven't been eating for 3 days, his rag starts to grow on him as he grew smaller.

He wasn't paying any attention on his path as he stumbled against a weird looking fruit, it look weird and fresh, his stomach grumbled from the sight, he clapped his hand over his stomach and inspected the weird fruit.