Cat and Mouse

Somewhere with Sanji:

Standing in a white void with no exits or a tiny clue for escape, standing there was BlackFoot Sanji, he sighs is hopelessness as he search for his stress pack.

He tried everything from yelling for his dear crew mates (Nami and Robin) to running around for a exit but it was just endless, he's stuck.

He searched his pockets to feel nothing but leather, "d*mnit... now my stress pack is gone, sh*t." he sighs as he sat down, he looks up to only see white.

"How am I gonna get out of here? Nami-swans and Robin-Dear is waiting for their prince and shining armor!" He exclaims as he remembers about them and was determined to try again, he jumps up to his legs and starts to run around and cupped his mouth.

"I have to try again! To find Nami-Swan and Robin!
"ROBIN CHWAN! NAMI- SWAN! WHERE ARE YOU MY DEARS?! COME INTO MY ARMS!" He yells as his voices echoes throughout the room.

"My My! It's so noisy around here- Chi!" A squeaky voice was heard, it was a guy who's a midget and had brown hair along with mouse ears, his nose was just a black dot with whiskers like a real mouse, he had a tail and was wearing male vintage clothings as if he came from the renaissance era, he wore a ring crown above his head, beside him was a tall lady with bluish-grey medium hair with cat ears, her sclera was replaced with yellow and her irises were green, she had deep red lipstick on and her tight dress was a black cross halter with long sleeves, and black heels, she also had a tail.
but Sanji didn't stop yelling for his love ones (Nami and Robin) "ROBIN-CHAN NAMI-SWAN!"

"If only someone would just shut up and listen to me!" The squeaky mouse pouted as he crossed his arms, the cat lady just smiled at him with adored eyes, she was moving her hips like those shy girls when they're with their crush . The mouse opened his eyes and see that the blonde cook was still running.

"Hey! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled getting Sanji attention, Sanji stopped and turn his head with a angry stone faced. "What do you want pip-squeak can't you see I'm busy here?"
The mouse squeaked as he stepped back looking afraid, giving the turn for the cat to speak. "Master just wanted to talk to you, don't yell at him." She spoke deadly as she pointed with her claws, Sanji eyes widen as he had heart for eyes.

"A beautiful lady! What are you doing here lost? Come to me!" He said as he twirls to her, as she backs away but her wrist was grabbed and Sanji kissed it. "What a lovely fine lady you are, say how about we-" he was interrupted by a kick.

"keep your disgusting hands off of me! My heart belongs to one person and it's master himself!" She pointed to the mouse, she blushed while at it, the mouse sighs.

Sanji heart was stoned and was cracking, but he determined to stop it, "a beautiful madam like you shouldn't be going with a pipsqueak!"

"Hey I'm not a pipsqueak! Address me royalty you pervert scum-Chi!" The mouse squeaked as lady cat pointed to him. "He's royal so treat him with respect, I can't stand to have my sweet and precious prince Nezumi be insulted by a commoner!" She looks away as she pointed towards Sanji.

Sanji gasped in horror.. as in he can't believe it a beautiful lady is fallen for another. "but I can be better than him! Let's go out together, and.." as he twirls closer to the cat, he sticks his hand out and got down in a marry-me position "may I catch your name, fine madam?" She glares down at him with disgust, as she rolls her eyes she slapped his hands away.

"The name is Aoi Keneko, only master is allow to call me Keneko! And like I said I don't have any interest to you for master-Chan is my one and only true love! Right master-kun?" She turns to Nezumi as she sways her hips in a shy high school girl way, Nezumi sighs, "Keneko! Your suppose to protect me! That's what Imu-sama assign you to do! I can't go on a date right now when we're on the mission-chi!" He groaned then he realized his mistake.