Gold Film (pt1.)

Jerold O Totsch:

A small village with peace quiet, and no destruction.
Everyone live happily after the aftermath of the terror that was brought reign towards them.

We zoom in on a particular house with two story buildings and we see through a window is a man and a chair.

Sitting on his chair scrolling through his phone mindlessly was a man go by that name of Totsch O Jerold: The Wind monster 350,000,000 berries.

Jerold: Damnit.

He turn his phone off and look out form his window to see the beauty of the village they finally owned.
He smiled of the memories.

Jerron: all thanks to them...

His phone let out a ring,

RING RING INCOMING CALL RING RING

he ignores it and continue to observe the view of his newfound village, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, the sound of people chatter and the birds sang beautifully, the children ran and lau-

RING RING INCOMING CALL RING RING ANSWER?

His eye twitch and snatched the phone to see who is it.

Jerold: should've destroy this phone,

hmm?
Oh he's calling... what the hell does he want.

Jerold: what?

???: I know you ignored my first call, Jerold.

Jerold: oh no.. I was taking a shower, you know? Gotta keep myself clean, ever heard the saying? no germ no herm.

???: phfft whatever you say friend, anyways I sented a golden invitation letter to you, have you seen it?

Jerold: um he sweatdropped no..? I mean it was gold right? So I probably saw it or not..

???: it's typical of you to not, I mean on the letter it says your suppose to be here right now, I don't see you anywhere friend.

Jerold: oh sucks to sucks, what's the invitation about anyways? Is it a birthday party? I'll be glad to come by for foo- I mean! To celebrate your perfect day. He mumbles and cake too.

???: I'm heartbroken, we been friends for so long-

Jerold: you haven't reached out to me last year, and you know my memory is trash!

???: haha he chuckles through the snail your indeed right, no worries I've already sent Baccarat to you, she'll be there to help you get ready to lift off.

Jerold: Baccarat? Haven't seen her for a while and lift off? What the hell are you on about?"

The phone hanged up.

Jerold: Tesoro..! That bastard.

???: I suggest you get ready, he really miss his dear old friend of his, I mean after what you done to him is real huge.

So this is a way to pay back

He turn to the recognizing voice of the red hair Baccarat.