Cheater [🌶]

[It isn't smut, but it does get spicy. Basically Bee finds out about Strongarm cheating on him, he goes to Griffin Rock with Russell so he can get his mind off things, Bee gets a bit too affectionate with Blades. Not that Blades minds, of course.]

Warnings: Cheating [on games and on his girlfriend], heavy lime

Lime (fanfic definition): Lime is sexual content but on a lesser scale than smut/lemon. [Ex: make-outs, teasing, ect.]
_______________

"Hey, Bee, I'm going over to Griffin Rock to visit Cody and Frankie. Why don't you come with me? It'll get your mind off of Armstrong," Russell said, walking up to Bee and tugging on his sleeve.

"Huh? Oh..yeah, sure. Maybe Blades can help me, play some games or something.."

The groundbridge opened up, Bee could almost hear Blades's excited squeals. Bee's team was the only ones who used the groundbridge.

"Ready Russell? I know it's only the second time you've gone through," Bee grabbed Russell's hand, making sure the boy was always with him during the transportation.

"Yep!" Russell held on tightly to Bee's hand.

They walked through, ending up in Griffin Rock. Russell immediately ran off to go hug Cody and Frankie.

"Haven't seen you in a while Bee, where ya been?" Dani walked over, the rest of the Burns family following suit.

"Uh..dealing with things. Where's Blades at? Kinda need to talk to him," Bee looked around, seeing everybody except Blades. Of course.

"He's in his room. What's up?" Heatwave looked up from his seat on the floor.

"Personal stuff..uh, medical personal stuff," Bumblebee walked away, heading over to Blades's room.

Once Bee got to Blades's room, he knocked on the door. One, two, wait for a second, three, and four knocks. It's how Blades would know it was Bee.

"Come in, Bee!" Blades yelled from the other side.

Bee entered, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Oh? You don't usually lock the door, let alone lock it," Blades turned around and looked up from his small craft project, which was a painting.

"Don't want anyone coming in. Too... uh.. image damaging, I guess?"

"You've got some mental problems, don't you? Well, you came to the right person!" Blades smiled. Oh how Bee wished he could wake up and see that smile everyday.

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. So uh..I found out that Armstrong," Bee hiccuped, that stupid feeling in the back of his throat appeared. Tears close to escape, glossing over his eyes and threatening to fall each time he blinked.

"Bumblebee? What did she do?" Blades crawled over, nearly straddling him.

Blades cupped Bee's face in his hands, watching as Bee became completely undone infront of him.

"She cheated..." Was the few words Bee said before the tears fell and Bee broke down crying.

"Oh Bumblebee...it's okay,she doesn't deserve you Bee. I'm here, you can trust that I'll always be here," Blades hugged Bee.

Bee pulled Blades into his lap, the hug becoming tight. Bee gripped on as if he'd die had he ever let go.

"God, I love you Blades...you're always there, you always know how to help people when they're hurt, you're so perfect.."

Blades smiled, reassuring Bee over and over again. Blades wished Bee actually meant it. He wished Bee knew how much Blades loved him.

"Blades? God damnit..now we're both crying.." Bee lifted Blades's head so they looked at eachother, eye to eye.