Satan's Lovely Queen

Blades walked around, cleaning up some here and there. He was waiting for his friend to show up.

"You really are a clean freak y'know," The demonic voice of Blades's only friend called from behind him. Blades turned, facing the man. Blades smiled.

"I'm not a clean freak. I just wanted to make sure it was clean for you!" Blades's voice chirped, not ashamed to speak to the devil himself. Yes, you read that right.

Blades's only friend is the king of hell, who goes by Satan, Bumblebee, or Bee. According to the king, he went with Bumblebee since he's never been able to see one. Blades changed that real fast once he sold his soul.

Blades has many plants, both on his window sills and out in his gardens. Due to that, bees, butterflies, and other creatures like them are often seen by Blades's home.

Bee has never had a case like Blades. The only reason Blades sold his soul was for a friend. Now sure, Bee could have given him a horrible demon as a friend, but seeing the condition that Blades was in he decided against it. Since Bee was dangerous and feared, he figured he'd be the best fit friend for Blades.

Being Satan, Bee had to follow his own rules. Or, rather, his own sins. He's gone through them all, every single one being with Blades.

Greed. Bee had wanted Blades all to himself when a man had come and try to speak with Blades. Bee scared the man away, much to Blades's happiness.

Wrath. Blades had insulted Bee, not even knowing it. Bee became enraged, yelling at the human with no sign of stopping. It was only when Blades had started crying had Bee realized how wrong he was of what Blades intended.

Pride. The duo had been wandering the woods surrounding the city when a pack of wolves ran apon them. Blades was able to get them to shoo, having scared them off by speaking of Bee. The king couldn't help but feel his body get filled with pride knowing he could keep his human safe just by the mention of his name.

Envy. Bee always envied Blades, even more so when Blades couldn't do things that Bee couldn't. It was no surprise that it showed through, but Blades never minded. Blades knew it'd be there, but he knew that Bee would still care for him as always.

Sloth. Bee often spent his time laying with Blades and reading books of fantasy creatures or real world events. They never cared about what others thought, or if they thought anything at all of the two. They were perfectly fine with laying on eachother and reading.

Gluttony. Now, Blades was and always has been a perfect man in Bee's eyes. He could never get enough, only wanting more and more of the human. He loved being surrounded by Blades's questions about hell, he loved when Blades would fall asleep on him like a cat and wouldn't let Bee move, Bee could never get enough of Blades.

Which leads us to our last sin. Lust.

Of course, it was bound to happen. Being the king of hell wouldn't come without it's ups and downs, but if you asked Bee if he disliked the lust he had towards Blades, he wouldn't confirm nor deny.

There have been times where Bee's mind has just wandered off, but there were also moments where Blades seemed to intentionally do things to make Bee start to daydream.

Bee had thought that Blades would die of old age. He thought nothing bad would happen and that Blades would pass away peacefully. He didn't.

It was January 12th, 1806. The town had been quiet, and Blades was just doing his normal daily routine before Bee showed up.

As Blades was watering his plants, he turned around and was met with a group of townsfolk who were led by a guard. "Ah! Visitors! I'm very sorry, but you're nowhere near the town. It's just back that way," Blades spoke with joy on his voice as he pointed to behind the group. "I have nothing for you. Do not worry, the trip is only a couple of hours. Three hours at the most."

"We are not here for directions witch. You are to come with us and pay for your sins," The guard said, his sword now against Blades's neck. "What? I'm sorry, I do not indulge in such activities!" Blades cried out.

"Then you will pay for them here," The guard spoke with a dark undertone. A villager handed the guard a rope, long enough to be hung from a tree.

Blades looked apon the group with fear drowning his mind. How he wished to have Bumblebee with him at that instant.

The townsfolk gathered around Blades, holding him down so the guard could tie the rope. Once the villagers held him up, the guard tied the end of the rope to a tree branch. The villagers let go, backing away. There was no more cries for help, nor were there any movements from the man who sold his soul.

When the king of hell finally arrived, he noticed the cabin was baren of life. There was dread in the air, and Bumblebee could feel it.

"Blades? Blades, my dear, where are you?" The king yelled out, he feared the worst had happened.

As Bumblebee ventured out to the back garden, looking for his human. When he finally reached the end of the garden, he noticed that the wind had blown something rather large hanging from a tree. As he approached it, more colors became clear.

Soon, Bumblebee was faced with his human's corpse, swinging from the tree.

An apparition appeared beside the body, the weeping figure of the king's love.

"I'm sorry, my dear, I was too late to save you. I can do nothing else besides beg the heavens for your life back," The king wept into his hands as he spoke. "Do not cry, I am still here. You are still seeing me, correct? There is no reason for you to be crying. My death is no punishment, as I have sold my soul to you. I am and always will be yours for eternity," Blades comforted the demon the best he could.

Bumblebee finally realized he was right. Blades had sold his soul to him. He did still own the contract.

"Of course! How could I have forgotten? You are still my soul to keep! Come, we must hurry. You'll need a body! And a spectacular one at that! Along your own magic!" Bumblebee grabbed the ghost's delicate hand, pulling him through a flaming portal.

_______________

Hell was many religions in one. Bumblebee went by all names. He seemed to prefer Hades and Satan to any other, however he still would go by any name associated with the underworld. At hell's gates, there was still Cerberus. There were multiple areas in hell. There was the 'Christian' part, which was entirely hellfire and torture. Then there was the 'Greek' part, which had Tartarus, Elysium, and the Asphodel Meadows. There were areas that looked to be covered in stars, areas that seemed to hold a certain punishment for certain people, and there was even the infamous 'staircase' to heaven, which was really just an escalator.

As they continued to walk, a large castle came into view. It was dark, but reminded Blades of pictures he'd seen in books.

Bumblebee led Blades inside, all guards bowed to the king. Nobody questioned the now human. Nobody even looked at him. And that's exactly what Bumblebee wanted.

As the duo approached the throne, Bee seemed to scowl as he realized his human didn't have a throne. Though, as he began to think more about it, he realized only one throne was going to be absolutely fine.

Bumblebee sat on the throne, pulling Blades up so that Blades sat on Bee's lap with his back against Bee's chest. They were close, close enough for Bee to wrap his arms around Blades's waist.

"Dear, you're all mine now, you know that, right my love?" Bumblebee spoke softly into Blades's ear. Blades nodded, smiling at the affection yet blushing at how public it was. He never had anyone so careful with him. PDA wasn't something Blades felt before, not much at least.

"Of course I do. But I'm very tired, I'd like to rest..."

"Of course, my love. I will be here when you awake."