Missing

"Entry number... god, I don't even know anymore. 48? 49? Whatever."

"It is now... three years as of recording this that Blades has been missing. There's no trace of him. The others gave up, said it's a waste of time to look for him now, but I disagree."

"Three days."

"I've spent three days deciphering this stupid note Blades left behind. It's getting harder and harder holding Buzz back, but I know that he'd just make things worse. He's already messing with my thoughts."

"As far as I've gotten, at 9pm tonight, I need to leave and walk to the dock. The docks have been shut down, but maybe I'll be able to get there since I'm law enforcement."

"Scratch that. I will get in there. Either I get in there peacefully, or I force my way, I will be there."

"This is Bumblebee and Buzzer Prime, signing off."

The recording stopped.

Blades sat in his chair, looking at the recording. It was Entry 47. Bee had been in shambles ever since the first day Blades went missing. It was a bit selfish of Blades- no, it was extremely selfish of Blades to think that this was fun to watch.

After the pain Blades was put through, being insulted behind his back, being pushed away by both the team and Bumblebee, he loved the feeling that now Bee was completely destroying himself over the disappearance.

"Oh, how sad... he's realizing he can't live without me. Too bad!" Blades smiled, getting up from the chair. As much as he loved being missed, he needed to end this. It had gone on for far too long.

Blades stretched, feeling a few pops. He could leave everything there. Nobody believes that this area exists.

Taking the most hidden way, Blades thought about how he'd been living for a while. The habit of eating once maybe twice a day hadn't left, he rarely slept, and he knew it was causing issues. He was much thinner than three years ago, and he was starting to see things that weren't there.

Once he had reached the dock, Blades stayed at an obvious one. Nobody would question it, since it had the most beautiful view of the night sky.

Behind him, Blades heard someone walking through the grass. He knew who it was. In fact, it brought tears to his eyes. What if Bee didn't want to bring him home? What if Bee got mad?

"Birdy..?" The broken, exhausted, strained voice of Bumblebee spoke out.

"Yes?" Blades turned around, his tears falling down his face. He tried to look okay, but it didn't work. One moment, Bee was standing behind him. The next, Bee was tightly hugging Blades.

"Hi.." Blades giggled, tightening his side of the hug. "Hi, honeybee."

"Where were you..? Are you okay? Like- you aren't injured, are you? Do you want something to eat?" Blades's stomach turned when he heard the last part. Eating sounded like it would make Blades puke, so Blades shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Can... can we go home.. now? I'm sleepy," Bee nodded, picking Blades up. This surprised the medic.

"Go ahead and sleep. I'll take you home. I promise."
______________

When Blades woke up, he was laying in Bee's bed. Bee was still asleep, yet his hold on Blades was tight. Blades felt horrible. He had stayed away for three years, making Bee terrified of ever loosing Blades again.

"Go back to sleep Birdy... it's 3am..."

"I can't sleep.."

"Why? Is something wrong..?"

"I'm just... I feel bad.."

Bee sat up, pulling Blades up with him. "Why?"

"I just... I was gone for three years.. I could've come back earlier, but I didn't. I was gone for so long, and all I did was watch you loose your mind over my dissapearance!" Blades hugged Bee, bawling into his shoulder.

Bee was surprised by the sudden hug.

"Whoa... Blades its okay.. you're here now, isn't that what matters? You're home!"

"But- but I could've been home sooner if I wasn't so selfish!"

"Hey, why don't we talk about the future? I know you used to love that, and it always calmed you down."

"I-I guess..."

____________

"Hello! This is Entry number 50. This one is being filmed late due to Annabelle's performance today. Which, might I, as a proud dad, add, she got first place."

"Bee? Who are you talking to?"

"It's the entries I'm having to do, Buzzer."

"Ah, I see."

"Anyway, it has been 13 years exactly since Blades came home. In that time, Blades found out about Buzzer, Buzzer got his own body, Blades and I got married, and now.." Bee leaned over for a moment, leaning up again with two kids in his arms. "We got these two!" The kids giggled, waving at the screen.

Blades walked into the frame, kissing Bee's cheek. "Hi hun. Don't forget, the kids need to get enough sleep for tomorrow. Don't want them tired for the trip!" Bee laughed, kissing Blades back. "Why don't you go ahead and go to bed, alright love?"

"Okay baby." Blades walked away.

"Alright. This is Bumblebee-"

"And Buzzer!"

"-And Buzzer, signing off." The recording turned off.

What a nice ending..

__________

No, you will not be getting a part two, I spent a month on this, I have no motivation for this.

But if you have requests, please send them in. I will gladly accept them.