Put on a Show

I'm attempting to do Smuttober soooo :]

Includes: Daydreaming, masturbation, olfactophillia (smelling kink), voyeurism, ass slapping, degrading, overstimulation
_______

Blades sat in his room, on his bed. He had Bee's shirt on, since Bee had let Blades borrow it. It was late, and nobody else was awake.

Blades was unable to sleep, his imagination was going wild. Bee's scent was clouding his mind, since he was wearing Bee's favorite shirt.

It was one of his guilty pleasures, having a scent kink. Sure, it was weird, but he was the shy little guy. Who would ever want to be with him?

He sat up, taking the shirt off. He tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. He wouldn't be able to deny how horny he felt, especially with his favorite scent being just an arms reach away. Blades wouldn't be able to hold himself back for long, not with his imagination being as wild as it was.

Eventually, he gave in. He sat up, grabbing the shirt. He looked around and listened, making sure the windows were covered and that everyone else was asleep. He threw the covers off of himself, pulling his shorts and boxers down. He placed the shirt on the bed, not wanting to get it dirty as he pulled his dick out.

He laid on his back, covering his mouth as he slowly started to stroke himself, the coldness of his room making his movements slower than normal. He couldn't help it, stopping himself and sitting back up. He grabbed Bee's shirt, using it to cover his nose and mouth.

"Mh~ oh god... I shouldn't do this, but.." Blades thought as he started to stroke himself again, now moving faster. The heat got to him, making him be a bit louder. He laid on his back again, unable to stay upright as he breathed heavily.

Blades breathed in the scent of the shirt. The scent of rain, flowers, and other plants filled his nose. He was unable to think of anything else, giving in to the fantasy forming in his mind.

Unbeknownst to him though, Bee stood outside his room, listening. He had his phone in hand, his homescreen open. Bee didn't know if he should or not, but he knew what to do once he heard his name called from in the room.

"Oh god Bee~!" Blades had said just a tad bit too loud. Bee didn't want to be caught, and he knew it was bad that he had one, but Bee couldn't help himself.

Bee opened the security app on his phone, which automatically opened the the camera in Blades' room. It hadna clear view of the entire room, but was closest to Blades' bed.

Bee watched as Blades' eyes rolled back, the ecstasy becoming too much as he shook when he climaxed. Blades couldn't think straight, but the fantasy overcame him quickly, and he was back at it.

Blades was nearly crying due to the feeling. He didn't know what was wrong, but it felt so good he did t want to stop.

"Whats wrong, bitch? Can't handle it?" Bee's voice echoed in his mind, the feeling of Bee pounding into him even though he wasn't actually there, it made him harder than before.

Blades was quick to reach another orgasm. The feeling overcame him before he could even realize what was happening.

"You fucking whore. Can't take a couple rounds?" Bee's voice filled Blades' ears, the phantom feeling of Bee slapping Blades' ass as a form of punishment for cumming so quickly made Blades want even more. "Oh? You little slut... wanting more of a punishment. Oh well." The sting of the next phantom slap stayed even if it wasn't real.

"Ohhh god~!" Blades moaned out, cumming on himself for the third and final time.

Blades looked down, embarrassed at how much of a mess he made. He was lucky to have not gotten the shirt dirty.

Blades put the shirt down, grabbing a towel from the floor and wiping himself clean. He giggled, the feeling of being watched made him feel funny. Like someone would want to see him jack off. That'd be stupid.

But then he got a message, from Bee.

Bee
Nice show, sweetheart ;)