Wedding Day

Blades sat on the sidelines, watching the wedding.

Everyone was happy, everyone was crying tears of joy.

All, except Blades and Bumblebee.

Blades was just... empty, kind of. He knew Bee thought Blades had forgotten their past, but after years of spending time with Bumblebee, it had come back to him.

Now he had to be the best man at the wedding of his unofficial ex. They never truly broke up, Bee just left for war and Blades was told he was dead. But he wasn't.

Bee, however, Bee was being forced into this marriage. He was only getting through this ceremony because he was imagining Blades infront of him. He dreaded the kiss.

Then the officiator asked if there was anyone that wanted to object, and without even thinking, Bee whispered just loud enough for the officiator to hear him.

"I object."

The officiator stood surprised for a moment, before asking for Bee to clarify.

"I don't want to be married to... her."

Optimus looked away, seeming guilty for forcing Bee into the marriage. Blades looked forward in a dead stare.

Armstrong looked baffled, but Bee simply turned around to face Blades.

"Let's go home. I'd like some time with you." Bee's tone was serious, snapping Blades out of his trance.

"Y-Yes sir."

Bee held out his hand, and Blades held it. They both teleported someplace else.

___________

Blades and Bee appeared in Bee's room back in the firehouse. Bee pulled Blades into a hug, his grip tight.

"Don't you ever hide your memories from me ever again, you understand? You are to never hide anything from me." Bee moved his hands down, now resting his hands on Blades' waist.

"Y-Yes, sir." Blades moved his hands to Bee's chest. "I didn't think you'd care..."

"Didn't think I'd care... I'll show you how much I care."

Bee pushed Blades against a wall, his knee was up against Blades' crotch. Blades let out a small whimper, closing his eyes.

"Look at me. Open those pretty eyes of yours, baby boy. I want you to keep your eyes on me."

"Ah~ y-yes sir~" He opened his eyes, doing as told.

"Be a good boy for me. Be a good boy and take off that useless suit. Let me see that body of yours." Bee's strict tone ordered Blades around. Blades stripped himself of his clothes, leaving himself in his boxers.

Bee's hands roamed Blades' body, palming Blades through his boxers. Bee whispered praises as he slowly started to strip himself of his clothes. Soon, he was completely naked, and had stripped Blades of the last piece of clothing.

"You ready, love?" Bee's husky voice prompted Blades to nod furiously. "Good boy.. now... be an even better boy for me and ride me like the whore you are."

Blades did as told, quickly slamming himself down on Bee's cock as soon as he could. Bee held Blades' hips, guiding him slightly. Blades did everything else. He bounced on Bee's cock and tried to keep his moans quiet, but at one point, Bee thrusted up and hit Blades' prostate. This caused Blades to let out a loud, uncovered pornographic moan. Blades started bouncing faster, desperate for another thrust like that.

Bee eventually flipped them over, pounding relentlessly into Blades with no sign of stopping. It wasn't until Bee started to get sloppy with his thrusts that Blades realized he was close to climaxing.

"Damn B-lades~ y-ou sure kn-Ow how to ti-tighten around me~!" Bee moaned out, thrusting deep into Blades while he climaxed. Blades' legs shook as he came onto the bedsheets.

Once they both had calmed down and cleaned up, Blades was cuddling with Bee in bed.

"Bee?"

"Yes, my little medic?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too, Blades. Now, get some rest. You'll be laying here for a while."