Chapter 3

Adjusting to this new school at first was hectic, now I am ready for this new week

Adjusting to this new school at first was hectic, now I am ready for this new week. Between school, homework, practice, hoes, and trapping it has been hell on a nigga.

Walking into school hearing a lot of hey Q, or hey Quintin. Nodding my head in their direction and speaking back to some of them. Hearing the bell for my first class, I clapped Ty up and told him I would see him after class.

Taking my seat in class a girl who is in another one of the classes drops a piece of paper on my desk. Peeking over at her, looking down at the paper it has her number on it. Sending her a wink, I get ready for the test we are about to have this period.

The bell rings signaling class was over. Putting my book bag over my shoulder leaving out of the classroom.

Walking down the corridor when Ty catches up to me, "How did you do on yo test?" He questions as we head to our lockers.

"It was hard as fuck, but I passed it. Some ho-. Got damn." I say watching this girl bend over doing something in her notebook.

"Look at the ass on shawty bent over. I am fo' sure hitting that before the end of this week." I tell Ty and a few of the players on the basketball team.

"Hey Q, man hold up," Ben says.

"Nah, I got this. Is she your bitch?" I quickly ask.

"No, nothing like that." He states.

"Then it doesn't matter, I don't give a damn if she ugly, that ass makes up for it." I tell him.

Facing them, "Is she any of yall's girl?"

I hear a collective of no's, turning back around and make my way over to her.

"What's sup ma," I say as she slowly begins to slowly stand up as I continue speaking, "How can a nigg-.......You a boy." I say staring at him with confusion on my face.

"Yeah, and." He says.

"You a mutha fucking boy." I semi yell standing in front of him not believing my own eyes and my mouth agape.

"No shit Sherlock, tell me, what was it that tipped you off, is it all of this masculinity dripping from me or my big ass dick." He sasses me. Slamming his locker shut he turns walking down the corridor.

Still in shock, watching him walk away I see the girl Gemma come up to him hugging him.

"Yo, who the fuck was that?" I ask the remaining team members who are still standing near me.

"Yo ass got clowned, by a nigga....... A gay white nigga at that." Ty says laughing.

"Nigga, shut yo ass up." I spit out with anger in my tone.

"Don't be mad at me, his ass is the one that clowned and checked your ass." Ty says.

"I gotta get to class." I say walking to class.