Chapter 14

Sitting on my couch waiting for Trenton to come over and decide what we are doing tonight, when Gemma’s face pops up on my screen wanting to facetime.

Answering the call, “Hey Gem,” I say to her as a smile crawls on her face.

“Bestieeeeeeeee, we are going to a new club that’s opening tonight. Change,” she tells me, looking me up and down.

“How the hell are we getting in a club, we are not of age?” I question with my tone laced with concern.

“It’s a club for teens, now get dressed, Trenton is on his way to get you, we are going somewhere to eat then going to the club. I’ll see you in a few,” Gemma states then ends the call. 

Trenton

Getting off the couch, jogging up the stairs to find something else to wear. After finding an outfit I go back downstairs as faint knocks on the doors make me quicken my steps, “Coming,” I yell out.

Checking myself one last time, I go to the door, opening it open revealing Trenton with a bright smile on his face.

“I’ve missed you, baby,” he says to me, stepping inside and pulling me into a tight hug. Breaking the hug, he instantly pulls me into a kiss.

Pulling apart I smile at him, “Well hello to you too,” I say to him.

“It’s been too long, I couldn’t wait to hug and kiss you,” Trenton tells me lacing our fingers together then continues speaking, “Are you ready?”

Replying while picking up my keys, “I am,”

Locking the door behind me we head to his car hand in hand as Trenton speaks, “How was your day and how was school?”