Chapter 12

My alarm goes off, waking me to get ready for school when my phone starts ringing. Not bothering to see who is facetiming me because I know it's Trenton. For the past two weeks he has called me first thing in the morning.

Answering the call I ask, "Can you not wait until I at least get out of bed and get dressed?"

"Damn, can I get a good morning or something."

"Morning, Trenton, how did you sleep?"

"Not good," he says getting out of his bed.

"Why not? Wait, let me guess I wasn't there with you?"

He burst out laughing, "I see you have heard that before."

Laughing, I reply, "who hasn't heard that corny line."

"Ay, that lines work."

Raising my brow at him, he replies, "Ight so it doesn't work, but I don't need it to cause I already got you," he says winking at me.

Smiling at him he speaks again, "speaking of, it's been two weeks and I think it's past time we go on a proper date tonight."

"I would love to go out with you tonight," I tell him as I get my clothes out for school.

"Baby boy, what are you wearing to school?"

"I'm not sure yet, why?" I question him as he gets in the shower. "You do know you can call me back."

"Now why would I do, Caspian?" he asks with a smirk plastered on his face as he gets in the shower.

Getting a towel from the closet I turn the water on to get ready to take my shower. Turning off my camera I hear loudly, "turn your camera back on."

Turning it back on, I hurry and get in the shower.

"Scary ass," he says laughing.

After getting out of the shower and getting dressed I see Trenton finishing up putting his clothes on.

"Damn, you good baby boy,"

"Thanks, you look very handsome yourself. Where do you want to go tonight?" I ask him while heading downstairs.

"You don't worry your beautiful self about all that, papi is taking care of everything," he says, patting himself on his chest smiling.