◇four◇

I watch his back as he leaves. A fight didn't break out, unexpectedly. Wait, fight? Who am I kidding.?

Anyway, that's a weird demon.

"Should I bury them?" I ponder for a bit before looking for a spot to dig. Since there are a total of six corpses, I couldn't possibly just dig a small one.

"If this reaches the authorities, I'm the first suspect, right? And probably the suspect for Ms. Jing too."
(    '  ' )...

Speaking of Ms. Jing, I buried her at the place where I found her.

After digging the ground using a piece of wood for less than half an hour, I finally dug a size enough to fit 6 people.

"I hope they got some fabric inside.." If possible I wouldn't want to just carry them bare in my arms. I went inside the house carefully not wanting to step on anything.

But luck.

Swoosh

I was too careful but the blood on the floor was a lot more slippery than I expected and I stumbled backward. Still, I didn't want to crash an already dismembered body with my weight, and tried to control my fall.

"..." My clothes had become too dirty now after I fell on the wooden floor.

"N-Nezuko!"

"?" I could hear a trembling voice outside.

"Y-You.." As I was getting up, I met his eyes.

He's the kid from earlier.

I immediately stand up. I put more care in my steps as I walk towards him, I should explain it to him and not leave him in wonder of what just happened to his family while he was gone.

"AGHH!!" With agony in his voice, he lunged at me and grabbed my neck, making both of us fall to the snow-filled ground. "WHYYY!!???"

Ah,

I forgot what I look like right now.

Even though I was just thinking about me being the suspect in killing these people, I forgot about it. "..."

I know what it'll seem like to people who didn't see what happened in this place. Even I, will suspect a stranger with blood coating his hands and clothes to be the suspect.

"Calm down.. It wasn't me."

Should I hit him?

While I was thinking of knocking him out, the grip on my neck slowly loosened and the kid got up.

"What are you—" To my surprise he suddenly carried one of the corpses and started running away.

"..." Before I could call him crazy, I noticed the beat in the girl's heart.

A lively beat.?

As I became worried and skeptical, I followed the kid who ran down the mountain and unexpectedly met an acquaintance in the process.

Giyu Tomioka.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤