◇eleven◇

Have you ever had a recurring dream?

It is a weird phenomenon since I don't dream. A little unusual part of me is that I never had a dream or at least remembered one.

That's why this is poking my attention so much.

"What are you doing there?"

So vivid that you wouldn't be able to notice that it's a dream.

"How come you are here again.."

Until it happens again after another.

I have no idea why I started dreaming of him... Is this that kind called a nightmare?

...Perhaps this has a meaning?

A thought suddenly tripped at my head and unable to stand up.

"..The reason for my situation.?"

I stared at the air in trance as an idea appeared and it made sense.

With that question in mind, I started actively looking for him, although it always fruited with nothing as I didn't really know who that guy was or to be specific,

"..Who that demon is."

"(Y/n)?"

"..ah." I almost forgot I was in the presence of the master. The one I currently put my purpose in. "Sorry about that."

"Is there something that is bothering you?"

"..Nothing." It'll sound..childish if I said I'm having nightmares, right?

"Then., let's proceed."

The meeting started as every titled Hashiras made their appearance at the Master's manor.

We had this meeting on a regular basis or when there was an emergency. "..Pft-"

Ah.. Did I just laugh.?

I didn't mean to laugh but, that somehow came out when I remembered that game and started thinking about the Hashiras being in full safety gear.

"..(Y/n)?"

"I wouldn't do that again."

The meeting then continued without a problem. The topic was, as usual, the demons, and the man named Muzan Kibutsuji.

As the meeting ended, the Master went back to, probably, his chamber. The atmosphere had gone back to normal.

"Are you..okay...(Y/n)-kun?" Mitsuri asked looking concerned but, she seemed to be laughing as well.

"I must have looked weird."

' - ' )

"No.. Pft.. But.. Pft... What are you laughing at.. Pft.. Because.. I'm thinking..about.. Pft.. Possible things.. Pft.. could possibly make.. Pft.. you laugh.. Pft.."

"Right, you're like this." Even if I told her, she probably wouldn't understand so I, "It's about you all."

"Pft..haha what could..that..." Mitsuri's words were cut mid as she stared at me with a frown. "Are you thinking about my insecurities.?"