"Unsurprising truth"

The rest of the afternoon was kinda a blur for (Y/N) since she was mainly focused on writing down the melody and maybe experimenting and making some variations, it was a usual part of her job to make around three songs or it's variations for order so the client can choose the best one.

Right behind her concentrated form was standing Michael, his hulking form shamelessly hovering over the female. Tho his image must looked terrifying, even intimidating, the massive man was just being curious and intrigued by what (Y/N) was doing, even if he didn't understand most of it.

Deep inside Michael felt quite proud of the female, seeing her being so good at something she've been dreaming about for so long. If he was still being as talkative and open like he was as a kid, he would shamelessly brag about her being his girlfriend.

(Y/N) didn't even noticed that her body began to relax more and more, the fatigue and the little sleep she got from past nights slowly making itself know. And when the sun began to go down and paint the inside of her room with orange tones, she was already soundly sleeping, her face hidden between her folded arms, which were resting on top of the desk.

Michael just stared at her now sleeping form for a while, unsure what to do. With a head tilt he suddenly remembered all the times he pretended to fall asleep as a kid and the way (Y/N) would gently pick him up and carry somewhere to rest, he probably should do the same.

And so he does, he carefully scoops (Y/N)'s form from the seat, slightly squeezing her closer when he feels her nuzzling into his body, even asleep she acts adorable.

After giving a couple of steps Michael abruptly stops, hesitating about letting her go, she feels so comfortable in his arms... Maybe... She won't mind if he keeps her like this a little longer?... She's sleeping after all!

Ones he made up his mind, the massive man simply goes towards the couch and sits there, his grip around (Y/N) tightening ones she comfortably nuzzled into the crook of his neck and sighed contently. And yeah... That's how Michael spent the rest of the night, just staring at her sleeping form while holding her impossibly close to him, refusing to close an eye.

. . .

Unfortunately, Michael's body is pretty much human and still requires sleep. The tall man didn't even notice when he fell asleep, but he realized that ones he felt movement and someone's gaze on him.

Ones his icy blue eyes were opened, he was greeted with a very flustered and confused (Y/N), who definitely wasn't expecting to wake up like this.

—"I... G-Good morning...?"—

He huffs in reply. Well she doesn't seem to be upset, that means she liked to sleep like this too!

—"I uh... I g-guess I'll go and m-make some breakfast."— you stutter a bit, still shocked by the fact you just woke up in the strong arms of a handsome man who wears an uncanny emotionless mask.

The female awkwardly tries to slip out of his grasp, Michael's hands slightly twitched, the desire to grip her like a cat into his pray to make her stay was unbearable, but he also didn't want to push (Y/N)'s limits too much, she respects his and it's only fair if he does the same.

—"Today I th-think I'll make something quick, since I have to hurry to give the music sheets to the director a-and pay a quick visit to the cafe so my friends do-"—

A sudden bang cut her off and made her release a startled squeak. Michael's hand hit the kitchen counter only inches away from her. The tall man puts his other hand at the other side of (Y/N)'s form and menacingly hovers over her, keeping her pinned agains the counter.