"The Boogeyman bites"

❗️This chapter is slightly suggestive and contains NSFW elements!❗️

If you are uncomfortable with this type of content I recommend you to skip to the next chapter when is out!

(Y/N) and Michael kept staring at each other's eyes, the female could feel a violent spine chill running through every corner of her body. She felt particularly nervous since Michael never gave her signs of wanting something more beside basic closeness or attention, this is certainly new...

—"I... I th-think I-I'll go a-and do s-some uh... S-Stuff!"— you nervously announce, feeling so small against his intense gaze on you.

However, when the female intended to walk away, two large hands grab her by her sides roughly, stopping her in her tracks.

With a shaky sigh (Y/N) looks up to Michael and for a second she forgets to breathe. His gaze, aside from intimidating and menacing, was so intense and hungry...

Her cheeks began to heat up and turn light red, amusement and light anxiety forming inside of her, not knowing what to expect from all of this.

—"M-Michael...?"— you ask in a tiny voice.

He doesn't reply for a good amount of time, as if thinking about something. All of the sudden, he puts most of his weight on (Y/N)'s body, causing her legs to give in and collapse into the couch behind, with Michael now being practically on top of her form.

The man hovered over (Y/N), holding his arms at both sides of her head, basically pinning her down while taking in her appearance. Reddish cheeks, clueless and flustered gaze, soft (h/c) hair spread around her like a halo... And an extremely shy and submissive look and acting... God how much he adored seeing her like this, it only turns this heated feelings even wilder.

—"...O-Ok-Okay... Wh-What n-now...?"— you nervously peep up when noticed he zoomed out.

Again, silence. After some more minutes Michael leans back for a moment and slowly takes off his rubber mask, blond locks of hair instantly falling and covering most of his face as always.

Letting the mask fall to the ground Michael just leans back down, (Y/N)'s eyes slightly widened, is... Is he going to...?!

No, instead of leaning closer to her face he leans into the crook of her neck, his hot breathing tickling her sensible skin and sending little chills through her body. Michael was so close to her neck that the tip of his nose could touch it. And when (Y/N) thought that this is where another waiting game begins...

—"...E-Ek! M-Michael!"—

A squeak escaped her lips when she felt a pair of teeth sinking into her soft flesh. Michael seemed to get amused by her reaction since in less than a couple of seconds the female was surprised by another bite, a stronger one that would definitely leave a mark.

(Y/N)'s hands instinctively went at Michael's shoulders, grasping the material of the t-shirt he was still wearing. Michael didn't seemed to be bothered by the sudden contact at all, not even tensing. Instead, he moves his large hands to (Y/N)'s waist and wraps his arms around her body tightly to bring her closer to him, letting out a low sigh whilst doing so.

—"M-Michael wh-what's gotten in-into you?"— you ask nervously, stuttering a bit. —"What... Wh-What are you d-doing?"—

The female knew exactly what this was, she's not that innocent or dumb, but she wanted to make sure if Michael is aware of his actions and were they are leading to, or was he just acting on instinct? She feels a bit guilty for never discovering if Michael is even aware of what sex is or why people do it. She never saw the need to talk about it since the man showed no hints of wanting it with her... Big mistake on her part.