"Soft hands on your skin"

❗️This chapter is slightly suggestive and contains NSFW elements!❗️

If you are uncomfortable with this type of content I recommend you to skip to the next chapter when is out!

That look... That hungry, needy and possessive look. (Y/N)'s throat tightened and her body shrunk in place. Despite being a bit nervous, deep down she could feel her own arousal growing...

However, the female decides to stop her horny thoughts and give her body some mercy, it was still quite sore after the last time and that weird drug...

—I... I'm not sure I'm ready f-for this again. Some spots still a bit sore..."— you confess, growing nervous when you feel Michael leaning into you more.

The male kept putting his weight on (Y/N), pinning her between him and the bathtub. His breathing was shaky and heavy and his body hard, he wanted, he needed her.

The feeling of Michael's big warm body putting pressure against the cool surface of the bathtub made (Y/N) involuntary release a little sound, something between a yelp and a moan. The female instantly covers her mouth whilst looking away in shame, the hell?! Stupid body, betraying her like that-

Michael's icy eyes shined with amusement and arousal. It was so oddly pleasant to watch how hard (Y/N) is fighting against her own desires, how she's slowly loosing and how her eyes are begging for him. All these factors boosted his ego and possessiveness over her even more, oh if she could only see what he wants to do to her...

The man then leaned down more and nuzzles into the crook of her neck, slightly brushing his lips agains the wet sensitive skin and his hot breath sent numerous shivers through (Y/N)'s whole body. At this point the female knows that the male is aware about her internal conflict and he won't stop teasing her until she accepts her fate... Clever bastard.

With a defeated sigh (Y/N) retires her hand from her face.

—"Just... Just don't go too hard on me... Please?"— you shyly ask.

This plead only made Michael grow more feral, oh how much he adored her~.

Despite his sadistic side trying to get the better of him, the male would still respect (Y/N)'s wishes and wouldn't become too rough... Well, he'll try.

Without any kind of warning he enters into her, making (Y/N) sharply gasp at the sudden fullness and the rough entrance.

—"I-I said g-go easy- Mmhh!..."—

She doesn't get the chance to finish her complain, Michael simply grabbed her face and smashed his lips against hers. The man barely keeping himself under control at this point.

The kiss was breathtaking, it's impressive how quickly Michael can improve and learn, nothing compared at his inexperienced and clueless behavior from the night before.

They both break the kiss to regain their breath, their mouths still connected by a little string of saliva. The man leans back, intensely staring into the (e/c) eyes he fell in love with years ago.

Ones adjusted, (Y/N) gives a shy nod and the man starts moving. Surprisingly Michael managed to keep a relatively calm pace, but it didn't mean that the female would come out clean because his mouth was already attacking her neck and clavicle with bites, while one of his hands was touching and squeezing one of her breasts. The numerous shivers and whimpers leaving (Y/N)'s mouth only motivated the man to keep going further.

(Y/N) let Michael had his fun, she kinda liked this new controlling side of his... But that doesn't mean she won't try to have her fun too.

She lets her hands wonder around Michael's wet body. Worshipping his perfect and strong build, feeling and caressing every inch of his form and feeling how his muscles tense and then relax under her touch, she knew how much the man adored to be touched like that but of corse his proud-self would never admit it.