Seven

                                                         - Chapter 7 -

Chad was cooking dinner for the group as Sam gathered various different duvet covers and pillows for Chad, Mindy and Anika.

Abby was gathering pillows for the guests, she had her wireless headphones on and the loud sound of Lana Del Rey pounded in her ears. She had texted Ethan asking where he was to which she received no reply.

Abby walked out to the living room, noticing Anika who was reading a book. "Hey what you reading?" enquired Abby, "Oh nothing!" Anika replied. "Wait what the hell?" Anika said as she got up on the couch unmuting the tv. 

Abby took out one of her headphones to see Sams face on the news calling her the prime suspect of the murder case. The whole group looked over to Sam in sympathy, she then rushed to Anika who was holding the remote and turned off the television before returning to the kitchen followed by Tara, Chad and Mindy.

Abby placed the headphone back into her ear, before walking back to her bedroom. When her phone buzzed, it was Ethan who replied to her message saying "I'll be there soon, my professor is making us do a pop quiz." "okay <3" Abby responded.

When Abby looked up off her phone she came to a look of shock when she saw Paul standing in the hallway wearing nothing but a towel. "Omg Paul!" Abby yelled. "i'm going in the shower." Paul responded. "Okay just get your shirtless self away from me" Abby said as she went to lay on her bed.

Abby heard a loud banging coming from the bedroom next to hers, intrigued Abby took out her headphones and left her bedroom. As she made her way down the hall she noticed her friends standing outside Quinn's bedroom.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Abby as she watched her friends look in pure fear at the bedroom. Mindy then whispered the word, "Run!" 

As she did so Quinn's bedroom door flew open.

Quinn whose throat had been slashed made its way towards Abby but she dogged it falling to the floor, "Holy shit!" Abby yelled as she watched the corpse topple its way onto Anika.

The killer who she had not seen in person before made their way towards Mindy before slashing her shoulder open. Chad ran out of the apartment pulling Tara with him, Sam looked around the kitchen looking for something to attack the killer with, but noticed their knives had been stolen.

As the killer tried to stab Mindy, Anika started to kick the attacker. The masked individual picked Anika up by the throat and slammed her against the wall. Abby sat there shocked as she stared at her friends corpse laying on the ground. She was then brought back to reality when she heard the blood curdling scream Anika let out once the attacker stabbed her in the stomach pulling the knife up her body.

Abby quickly rose to her feet and tried to push the attacker of Anika but failed as he shoved Abby back onto the floor.

Abby analysed the room searching for something to harm the attacker with, but the only item she could get her hands on was her business textbook. Abby also noticed Sam as she grabbed an empty knife block and rushed towards the killer. 

Sam whacked the killer with the knife block and once the ghostface faced in Abby's direction she slammed the book down towards him.

Sam rushed to Mindy picking her up, yelling at Abby to pull Anika to Quinn's bedroom. "You're going to fine" Abby said resuring Anika who was holding her fatal wound and was covered in Blood.

The four had now entered Quinn's room with no exit and no way of getting out.