Fourteen

                                 - Chapter fourteen -

As Kirby dropped the four teens at Gale's apartment before she raced away. Mindy pulled Abby aside before they could enter.

"What do you want Mindy?" Abby asked not wanting to argue with the girl.

"Because I swear to god if it's that I stabbed myself to get off the suspect list, then I might as well be the killer because I will kill you!" Abby said tilting her head.

"No no no, I just wanted to apologize, I may have jumped to conclusions I think it's pretty safe to say you're not the killer" Mindy replied as she looked towards the concrete floor.

"Thank you!" Said Abby as she embraced the girl in a hug. "I still don't trust lover boy tho!" Mindy said whispering in Abby's ear.

Abby joulted back away from Mindy. "Lover boy" Abby thought to herself, that's exactly what the killer said to her the night she was attacked. A dark thought formed in Abby's mind, could Mindy be the killer.

Abby quickly went inside and sat next to Ethan on the couch in the lounge.

"Are you alright?" Ethan asked clearly noticing Abby was shaken up. Abby's reply was just a hum as she looked at Gale being carried away on a stretcher.

Danny Sam's boyfriend who had helped Abby climb over the ladder ran into the complex. "I got here as fast as I could." 

"Did you?" Tara asked as the whole group looked at Danny suspiciously.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt again Mindy said as her, Chad, Tara and Sam stepped away.

Abby rolled her eyes as she believed Mindy was the killer. Ethan picked Abby's hand up before saying, "What do you wanna do, once this is all over?" 

Abby looked towards Ethan as she said, "I wanna cry, endlessly cry." The girl said as Ethan looked down clearly hurt by what his girlfriend was saying.

Ethan never wanted to move to New York, he only did so because his father made him and from what Ethan had told Abby his father was extremely toxic and only cared about his oldest son. Even though Ethan despised being in New York doing what his father made him, a part of him was thankful. Thankful for Abby, she was the one who saved him from becoming the monster his whole family had become. However she did not know this and Ethan never wanted her to.

"Sam we can catch this mother fucker!" Tara yelled as she and the others slowly walked back to the couch where Abby, Ethan and Danny were all surrounding.

"You came back to Woodsboro to protect me and everyday since you have done exactly that, we wouldn't all be here if it wasn't for you Sam. So you have to let us help you this time." Tara said grabbing the attention of everybody.

The four placed their hands into the centre and as Danny tried to do so he was rejected by Chad. "It's kind of uhh an us thing." He said before chanting out the words, "Core four!" 

"He is going to keep coming after us." Sam said defeated.

"Isn't there like somewhere we can all just hold up in." Ethan suggested making Abby smile as she turned to face him.

"He'll just be able to find us!" Tara said as she looked towards the ceiling trying to gather an idea.

"Great so we're all gonna die!" Abby said as she buried the back of her head into Ethan's chest as stroked the bandaged wound on her stomach.

"Wait, we can use that!" Tara said as she took the phone out of her back pocket.

Tara called detective Bailey putting her phone on loudspeaker, the group now surrounding the phone in the centre of this circle.

"We need your help, we have a plan to capture the killer once and for all." Tara said down the phone to Bailey.

"What are you thinking?" 

"Were going to need a key card for the old theatre/shrine thing." Tara asked.

"Why what are you planning." 

"Were going to lure him in and trap him."

"And then what?" Bailey asked.

"We execute him!" The whole group looked at each other before looking back at Tara.

A silence filled the room as the group looked towards Tara in worry, "Are you gonna help us or not!" Abby Abruptly said towards the phone.

"Let's kill this son of bitch!" Bailey said, the group sighing in relief."