Eighteen

                              - Chapter eighteen - 

"Ethan!" Abby whispered as she watched the boy she loved take off the ghostface mask.

He looked to her with an eye of regret but then switched to a devilish persona.

"Mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery and all I had to do to meet you was to room with a conceited alpha, literally named Chad."

"Fuck! It felt good to kill him" Abby looked towards Tara as she started to cry before looking around, Chad not being anywhere around.

"Ethan killed him" Abby thought to herself whilst trying to stop the flood of tears forcing their way down Abby's face.

"This was your grandmother's Sam" Ethan said as held the mask to show her, "Nancy Loomis, I guess it really runs in the fucking family!" "Speaking of family, My name is not really Ethan Landry, is it dad?"

"Dad" Abby thought to herself looking towards Ethan whose faces had tensed up and was now looking towards the floor. "All this time Ethan was trying to tell me" Abby thought to herself as she remembered the countless conversations the two would have about their abusive fathers.

A tiny ounce of hope remained in Abby's she knew if Ethan's dad was behind this then Ethan had no other choice but to follow through.

"Dad" Sam said looking towards Bailey, "So if it's you two, that just leaves." 

"Mindy" Sam said as she let out a nervous cry.

As the second ghostface revealed themselves everyone came to the surprise when Quinn's face appeared.

"Hey roomies!" Quinn whispered, "Didn't see that one coming did you?" 

Quinn's betrayal hurt Abby even further as Quinn was one of her best friends, "I grieved for you" She thought to herself as Tara said,