Seventeen

                      - Chapter seventeen - 

As Abby lifted Kirby towards the stage, she heard a blood curdling scream coming from Tara.

The two rushed to the sound of the scream, Kirby now holding her gun ready to take fire.

"Quickly" Kirby said to Abby, "It's kinda hard to carry you." Abby yelled back.

The girls approached the back of the stage which had a large sheet projecting a homemade movie.

"What the fuck" Abby yelled as she watched Kirby fire two bullets into the air aiming for the two people in the ghostface masks.

"It's over Kirby we know it's you" Sam and Tara said looking towards Kirby.

Abby then defended the agent, "No no no, she was with me the whole time." 

Detective Bailey entered the theatre yelling at Kirby, "Did you kill my daughter, did you kill Quinn?" Bailey cried as he elevated his gun towards Kirby.

"No what the fuck!" Kirby yelled back before noticing the two killers appear behind Bailey.

"Look out!" Kirby and Abby yelled in unison.

Three bullets fired into Kirby's body making her fall to the ground.

Abby cried looking at Kirby's limp body lay on the floor, before looking back up to Bailey who was letting out a sinister laugh standing between the two ghostface.

"Well done!" He said to the figures beside him before looking at the three girls.

"You!" Tara said looking at the detective with a look of betrayal.

"Of course it was me" Bailey said looking at the ghostface on his left, "What did you expect us to do?" 

"Us!" Sam said before Bailey turned to one of the ghostfaces insinuating he lifted up his mask.

Abby looked at the figure expecting the reveal to be Mindy but instead it was way worse.

As the attacker lifted the mask, Abby backed up into a display letting out a loud cry.

"Ethan!"