Prologue

Come on Tara it's just for one night and i am telling you you will love it.
said Natasha with puppy eyes.

T-Bilkul nahi Nats,Ansh is too little to stay with a babysitter (removing her hand from Natasha's grip).
Moreover Kunj doesn't like me going to clubs late nights in short dress alone.So forget it.
Saying this she went inside kitchen

N-Arey Ansh ko babysitter ke pass nahi toh uski dadi ke paas chod denge.Waise bhi woh next Street mein toh rehti hai.Aur woh bahut khush hongi Ansh ko apne paas rakh ke.So don't worry

T-Mujhe nahi lagta.Tumhe nahi pata woh kitna tamasha karengi agar unhe pata chala ki tum mujhe kaha lekar ja rahi ho.

N-Its so simple ham unhe sach bataenge hi nahi,unhe bol Dena ki Teri kisi friend ka accident ho gaya hai aur tu usse milne hospital ja rahi hai.
Natasha turned her around so she could face her, please Tara it's first time I am modelling on such a big platform,i want you there to cheer me

Tara's heart melt looking at her little sister
T-Accha thik hai chalungi tere saath main

N-Ahh thank you so much my sista i love you so much.
Natasha hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek then ran to her nephew Ansh

N-Hey baby,main apki mamma ko thodi der ke liye le ja rahi hu,be a good boy ok.
She kissed his cheek tightly making him giggle.

Tara called her mother in law who happily accepted keeping Ansh.

T-I am so sorry mummy ji main apko itni raat ko tang kar rahi hu par mujhe apni friend ko Milne hospital jana hai.

A-Isme Kang hone wali kya baat,main toh apne pote ka khayal rakh ke bahut khush hu.

T-Hey baby mamma will miss you kissing Ansh's forehead before leaving

As she moved out and entered in car she took a breathe which she was holding from more than a minute.

T-I can't believe you made me do it Nats.She whined turning towards her sister

N-Oh come on Tara , what else I was supposed to do?There was no way your husband and his mother has let you go out of house.It has been 5 months since Ansh's birth and they have keeping you inside since then.You deserves such an outing once in a while.
You don't have to change your lifestyle just because you became someone's wife and mother.

T-Aisa kuch nahi hai,i have been going to parties with Kunj.

N-Dont you dare to call those boring business gathering as a party where you just have to fake smile.

Tara laughed at her sister's talks

T-Well you are right
Tara's life has changed so much in one year.She used to go to night clubs and do parties earlier but has to give up all after marrying Kunj.He is a hotshot billionaire in the city and she could not stick to her old lifestyle being his wife.

They reached the night club in half an hour and went inside. Natasha has booked front table for her sister

N-Will be okay here i have to go to get ready.

T-Yes i will be ok

She was about to leave but Tara stopped her

N-What??

Tara hugged her and said All the best

N-Thank you

Soon show Started and Natasha came and did ramp walk looking beautiful.
All models also came and started showing their outfits but Tara's eyes were glued to her baby sister.

They were only a year apart and grew up as best friend rather than just siblings.They possessed completely opposite characters from childhood.

Tara was reserved and shy while Natasha was wild and out going .
Then also they had all the fun in the world when they are together.