29.A New Hope🙂

The next day, Twinkle started packing Ansh's bags. Ansh remained by her side the whole time.Though he couldn't bring out his thoughts , Twinkle could clearly see the confused look that he was throwing at her.He probably wondered why his mumma was packing his things.

She was almost done when she remembered how her baby was used to falling asleep beside her. She broke down once again in front of Ansh.

A- Mumma,don't crwy. He wiped her tears with his small fingers.

T- I'm so sorry baby... I so sorry for being so cruel to send you away from us. She pulled him and cried against his round belly. She sat on the floor, hugging him until she heard the door knob being turned open.

K-Twinkle,they will be....He froze when he saw Twinkle's broken state.
'Twinkle, you are going to make it more difficult for Ansh.' He crouched on the floor beside them.

T-I can't do this, Kunj. She shook her head while crying like a baby.
It was pure torture for Kunj to see his family crumbling down into pieces.
He felt silent and kissed the crown of her head.

He pulled Ansh and placed his large hands on the side of his chubby cheeks. The little baby had a worried expression on his face seeing his parents cry.

K-Hey buddy, i promise it's going to be alright soon and one day you'll understand why we did this to you,but remember we will always love you, no matter how far away you are.

Kunj's eyes were becoming moistened and hearing him utter those words, broke Twinkle's heart even further and her cries became even louder.

After several minutes of grieving,Kunj walked out of his room and returned back with one of Twinkle's dupatta.
He used to give it to Ansh whenever Twinkle was away on night shifts and he had trouble sleeping without his mumma.

K-This would help you with your sleeplessness, sunshine. He muttered tucking it under his clothes. Twinkle stared at Kunj before buring her face into his chest.
'Shh Jaan, it's going to be ok'.
That was all he could hope and say, that things were going to be okay but he was sure that it was never going to be okay again .Ansh was going to be like a missing piece of puzzle in their life and with him, he taking a large piece of both of their hearts.

It was in the noon, when they heard several voices from the living room.

'They are here', Amaira mumbled pushing the door open. Her brother was helping Twinkle placing Ansh's favourite toys in a trolley bag.

Kunj got up wiping his tear smeared face into the crook of his arm.

K-He are coming. He said staring at the floor.
Amaira nodded and left the place hurriedly. She thought she might die of heartache if she stood there for another second.

"Twinkle",He croaked extending his arm to help her stand up. He got up carrying Ansh in her arm who was sucking his thumb as if his life depends on it. His brain still couldn't process anything but he was smart enough for his age to sense the dark aura around him.

As they walked out his room, Ansh noticed a small crowd gathered in their house and when his eyes landed on his Natasha Massi,his hands automatically held onto his mother's dupatta tightly. He turned away his head from her and placed his head on his mother's soothing heartbeat.

N- Ansh baby, we are here to take you Natasha announced happily,not bothering the child's anxiety.
The child care authorities were also present to make that adoptive parents didn't make a scene.

Natasha walked ahead and tried to tug at Ansh's body away from Twinkle. Hsi little hands came up and wound his mumma's neck firmly.

A-Mumma,no Nats Machi.