36.Finding Answers

Twinkle wanted to walk out of the room but she needed answers to her questions. The one thing that she understood by going through Tara's diary was that she wasn't happy with Abhishek as claimed by Natasha. She had clearly lied in the court when she said that her sister wasn't happy with Kunj and she wanted to move back with Abhishek. No woman in her right mind would want to live with a beast like him.

What she didn't understand was how Tara had gotten pregnant with Abhishek's child.

She turned her heart into stone and decided to read further to find out more because this was her only chance to get Ansh's full custody. She could do anything for her son and this was nothing. With a new found determination, she crawled on the floor and grabbed the diary again.

She flipped to the next page where she had left because she had least interest in getting to know her husband's sexual life with another woman.

'DEAR DIARY,

We are back to Amritsar and during our flight Kunj asked me to move with him into his apartment and i right away said okay. How shameless am i but it doesn't matter.

I'm happy and that's all i wish for myself. Why delay or hide something that is too obvious? I love Kunj. He loves me. We make each other happy and living together will only increase our happiness and love for each other.

TARA'

************************************

'DEAR DIARY,

Tanya came home today. She was so happy to see me after a long time. She told me that I made a good choice by breaking up with Abhi. That reminds me that i haven't officially broken up with him yet.

I told her that I am planning to meet Abhi to break up with him in person and she asked to be careful since he was too pissed off the last time he met her to know about my whereabouts.

I think i should call him first to tell what's on my mind. I am sure by now he knows that i have a boyfriend and there is no point in hiding it from him.

TARA'

************************************

Twinkle avoided reading the pages where ever she found Kunj's name and leapt to ones which could give her more idea what had happened between Abhishek and Tara.

'DEAR DIARY,

I gathered all my courage and called Abhi. He sounded hurt, very hurt and told me that he missed me a lot. He said he was happy for me and wished me a happy life with my new boyfriend.
I felt guilty for leaving him but now my heart belongs to Kunj. I feel sorry for Abhi but there is nothing more I can do about it.

I would have been loyal and stayed with him if he had treated me right, but he didn't.

He asked me to collect my things from his apartment since they kept reminding him of me and he said he can't move on until I am completely gone from his life. I too think he is right. I told him that i will get them soon.

I don't want to take Kunj with me since he didn't know that i had a boyfriend when i first met him at the party. So i guess I have to do it alone.

TARA'

Oh God! Did she go there alone?
Tara seemed too naive and a person who could be easily influenced by anyone. Did Abhishek convinced her into cheating over Kunj?

Or did something else happen there?

It was a nail biting moment for Twinkle. Her fingers automatically kept turning the pages as if they had mind of their own.