19.SLAP!!

Sudha's words didn't set well with Avantika.She kept thinking that how Sudha was trying to rub it in Twinkle's face that Kunj was in so much love with Tara.She knew that Tara was Kunj's first love but their love story was nothing great as claimed by Infact,it was just too plain to even explain.

Kunj met Tara in a dinner party and they instantly began to date each Avantika considered it to be just another one of flings that Kunj had at that time but months later ,he gave his parents their life's biggest news ever,that Tara was pregnant with his child.

At first they thought Tara was trying to trap Kunj with someone else's child as his own to extort his money but later they came to know that she came from a well to do family and that can't be the reason.They soon realised that they were really in love with each other and that was really Kunj's child.

Avantika was reluctant about their wedding but her late husband convinced her for the sake of their son's happiness and they got married within a month.Nine months later Ansh was born and five months from that ,Tara was dead from the accident.

Avantika couldn't deny that she had seen their happy days together but it was anything extraordinary or out of the world . Being a dedicated father and a loving husband,Kunj tried to provide Tara and Ansh with everything they needed but there were times when Tara behaved childidhly and argued with Kunj for no reason.He many times shared with his mom about Tara being not being understanding with him.She wasn't a bad woman or something but Avantika felt that she was insensible and immature at times.

Twinkle and Kunj's relationship was totally different when compared to Kunj and Tara's.His previous relationship was nothing but a young reckless love, whereas Twinkle and Kunj's relation was rooted deeply with trust and understanding for one Avantika could see her son, falling slowly but deeply in love with Twinkle.She wanted him to realise it on his own and express his feelings to Twinkle soon but Natasha and Sudha sticking around the whole time,she doubted it would ever happen.

She decided to talk to Kunj about what was happening in the house in his absence and him to meet her once after the dinner.Half an hour later she heard a knock.

A-Come in ,Kunj

K-Mom,you wanted to see me

A-Yes, come here
She tapped the spot on the bed

A-So , how's Ansh now.

K-He is better after coming home but he wants his mumma all the time to be next to him.
He said smiling without his own knowledge and Avantika didn't miss to observe it.

Her own lips curved into a smile and she nodded .
A- Sometimes I myself can't believe the bond between those two.No one would believe that she isn't his birth mother.

K-Yesh, that's because Twinkle is an amazing woman.

A(firmly)- I am glad that you have finally realised it.
She then brought some politeness in her tone to remind him of the moments he argued with her about Twinkle.

K(guilty)- I am sorry, mom.I have regretted it so many times for taking like that about Twinkle before knowing her.

A(proudly)- That's okay, atleast now you have understood how kind hearted my Twinkle is.
So,what have you ever done for this amazing woman?

K-What do you mean,mom?

A-I mean, she does almost everything for you guys, which any other woman would have hesitated to do.She is ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of the child who is not even hers,but have you ever tried to return her favours in any way?

Kunj stayed silent trying to process his mother's words.He didn't need his mother to remind him about it since it was something that he always felt guilty that. Twinkle was doing so much for them and he could do nothing for her.