Chapter 1

"I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be" -unknown

Kaylee's Pov

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I got up after snoozed it a few times. I went to the bathroom and started the shower and got in it. Once I got out I put on my clothes on. I put on a dress shirt and some dress pants. I left my room and went to the living room and got my purse and left. I didn't have time to eat because I woke up late. I stopped at a care because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay awake.
When I got to the school I teaches at I went to my room. I sat in my chair and saw a breakfast sandwich. "I knew you were going to be late" I looked over at the door and saw my friend Alyssa. "You know me so well" I said as I took a bit out of the sandwich. "You need to start waking up" she started walking to me. She picked up one of the kids chairs and sat down in front of me.
"I like my sleep so I will pass" I took another bite of my food. "You have time to get coffee but not food" she said as she picked up my coffee. I rolled my eyes and took my drink from her. "Why waste money, when I have you" I smiled. She stood up from the chair and out it back. "I might as well buy you a coffee as well"
"I would love that" this time she rolled her eyes. "I got to get to class the kids are coming in" she paused and looked at her watch on her wrist. "10 minutes" she waved goodbye and left. I finished my sandwich and waited.
10 minutes later the kids started walking in. "Good morning" I said while standing beside the door welcoming them. I saw the principal in front of my door with kids. "Good morning, Kaylee" He said. I smiled and said good morning. I looked at the kids beside him. "Good morning"
"This is your new students Lily and Luke" I bent down to there level. "Hello" lily hid behind her brother. "Hello" the boy said. "My sissy a little scared, she a baby" lily moved from behind him. "No I am not" they started fighting.
After a few minutes they stopped. "I don't want you to be late teaching the kids so I will leave you be it" he walked away. "Are y'all ready" I stood up and removed from the door so they could walk in. Lily grabbed Luke's hand and they walked in.
They walked to the empty seats. "Meet your new students, please be nice" I said and started teaching the class.
It was recess now. The kids were playing with there toys. I looked up from the papers at my desk and looked at them. I saw that Luke had made friends. I smiled at him and looked away. In the corner Lily was sitting by her self reading a book. I got up from my chair and walked up to her.
"Why are you sitting alone" she looked up from her book. "You don't want to make friends" I said as I sat in front of her. She shook her head. "No body wants to be friends with me" she finally said. "Why do you think that"
"Because nobody at my other school liked me" I gave her a sad look. "I am sure people would like to be friends with you here" she looked up from her book again. "I want to be alone right now"
"Are you sure, I can find you one" she shook her head. "I don't want friends right now" she said. "Well tell me when you want friends and I will help you" she nodded her head.
I stood up and walked away from her. I sat back down in my chair and started working again. Every few minutes I would look back up at her to make sure she was alright.
I was the end of the day and all the kids left besides Lily and Luke. "Where's your dad" after I said that someone opened the door. I looked over and saw a man. "Uncle, Nathan" the kids jumped up and ran to him. I stood up and walked to them. He looked away from the kids. "You must be there new teacher"
"And you must be there uncle" he nodded his head. "There dad was busy, so I volunteered" I looked over him and saw Alyssa. She waved at me. He turned and looked behind him and looked at Alyssa. I looked in her eyes and saw them sparkle. Luke pulled at his pants leg. "I want to go home" he looked away from her and at him.
"Ok let's go, get your stuff" they ran away from him and grabbed there bags. "Bye Kaylee" Luke said. "Bye" they grabbed Nathan's hand and they walked away. I walked out of my room and stood beside Alyssa and watched them walk away. "You think he's cute" she turned to me. "Shut up" she turned around and walked away. I laughed quietly.
I walked back into my room and started picking up the kids stuff that they left on the floor and desk. When I got done I walked to my desk and picked up my stuff and left. When I got home I put my stuff down and started making dinner.

Ash's POV

I was in my office when I heard the door open. I already knew who it was. So I stood up and walked to the living room. When they saw me they jumped in my arms. "Daddy" the both said. "How was school" I walked to the couch with them in my arms and sat down.
"It was so fun, I made some new friends" Luke said excitingly. "Oh really, what about you" I turned to look at Lily. "She didn't make any she only read"
"Why not" I started running my hand through her hair. "I didn't want any" she said. "Ok, put y'all stuff in your room while we wait for dinner" they jumped up and ran to there room. When they were gone Nathan jumped on the couch beside me.
"You should have met the teacher she was hot" I rolled my eyes at him. "You think every one is hot" I said. "Her friend was hotter" I got up. "I need to finish my work" I walked away from him and started walking to my office.
While I was in the middle of it there was a knock on the door. "Come in" the person opened the door. The person standing there was one of my cooks. "Dinner's ready"
"Ok, I will be there in a minute" she turned around and walked away. I organized my paper work and walked out and got the kids. We all walked down the stairs. Me walking and holding them. I set them in the chairs they always sat in. I sat in front of them beside Nathan.
"You really need to buy your own house" I said as I started eating. "I need to find someone first, I can't live alone" he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "How did y'all like your new teacher"
"I really liked her, she helped me with my work" Luke said. I looked at Lily. "What about you?" She looked up from her food. "I liked her too" she said. "She sat with her when she was reading" I took a quick glance at Luke. "Really" I looked back at Lily. She nodded her head.
When we finished eating I took them to there room and helped them take a bath. To make sure they don't die. Lily took one first and then Luke.
I put them to bed and tucked them in. Before I could walk out the door Lily said something. "Can you read us a story" I turned around. "Sure" I walked back to them. "What do you want me to read?" I questioned.
"Cat in the hat" Luke said. I picked up the book. "Ok" I leaned on there book self and started reading.
Once I got done I looked at them and found them asleep. I got up from the floor and turned off the lamp. I started walking to the door. I turned around and looked at the one last time and left. I walked to my room and got ready for bed.