Chapter 2

"Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you" -Elvis Presley

Kaylee's Pov

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the door open. I looked over already knowing who it was. "Kaylee" she said and then jumped on me. "What do you want" I pushed her off of me. "Let's go to the club" she said.
"I don't want to" she took the remote from my hands and put it down on the table. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up. "Please, I already bought you a dress" she lifted a bag up. "It's Friday, can we go tomorrow" before I was about to sit down she pulled me to my room. "You know tomorrow that I have to see my parents so I only have today"
When we was in my bed room she sat me on the bed. She reached into the bag and pulled out the dress. It was a short red dress with a low v neck and a slit on the side. "That's a little too, sexy" I stood up. "Let's pick one of mine" I started walking to the closet but she pulled me back.
"No offense but your clothes are ugly" I widened my mouth. "How rude" she pushed the dress into my chest. "Please, you will look and feel sexy" I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt sexy. It showed my curves. I spun around in the mirror. I heard a knocked on the door. "Hurry up, I want to see"
I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh my god, I knew you would look good" she ran back to the bag. I followed after her. She pulled out a pair of heels. "Now those are too high" I said.
She examined them. "They aren't that high, here" she handed them to me. "They are only 4 inches" I sat down on the bed and out them on. "You are so hot if I was lesbian I would date you"
"Let's go, I want to get it over with" I grabbed her arm and we walked out of my apartment. "You really would" I looked at her. "Yep" she said as we got into the elevator.
When we to the club we gave the security our Id's. He gave it back and we went in. "I haven't been to a club in years" I said. "You been to a club before" I turned and look at her. "Yes" I said. "Let's get a drink" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar. "We will have your strongest drink" she said to the bartenders. He nodded his head and started making the drinks.
He handed us our drinks and walked away. "I want sex" Alyssa said. "Eww" I gave a disgusted face. "You know you want it too" she was t wrong but I wasn't going to admit that. "Nooo" she turned to me. "Sure" we both took a drink of our drinks.
When we were talking a man walked beside me a ordered a drink. I turned away from Alyssa and looked at him. He was an older man around 40. He was wearing a black and white suit. He was around 6'0 ft tall.
    "Hello" he turned and looked at me. "Hey" he turned back around when the guy handed him his drink. "Kaylee, look at him" i turned and looked at where Alyssa was pointing. "He doesn't look that bad" she looked at me. "Not bad, he is smoking, oh hello" she looked at the man beside me.
     He turned to her. "Hey" he looked at me and then took a sip of his drink. "My friend here is single" I rolled my eyes. "Really" I whispered. She shrugged her shoulders. "I will leave y'all to it, I am going to talk to that man over there" she grabbed her drink and walked away.
    "What a lovely friend you got there" he said. "Sorry about her" he looked at me. We looked at each other for a few minutes until the bartender said something. I answered and then we looked at each other again.
    When we got to my apartment I opened my door and we started kissing. I didn't know how we got to this moment but I loved it. He pushed me on the door and ran his hands up and down my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
    He wrapped his hands around my legs and lifted me up. He turned us around and started walking. He payed me down on my couch and he laid on top of me. He unhooked his lips from mine and kissed me down to my neck. He hooked his fingers on the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up my body.
    He unhooked him lips from my neck so he could get my shirt over my head and then he kissed me on the lips again. I ran my hands down his body and started unbuttoning his shirt. He lifted me up and unhooked my bra and then he laid me back down. He unhooked his lips from mine again and bent down to my boobs.
    He looked up at me and then started kissing my left and massaging my right one. I moaned. I ran my hands down his chest and felt his abs. I reached the button in his pants and started unbuttoning them. He did the same to me.
    He reached his right hand down where his left hand was on my pants and pulled them down with my underwear. He unhooked his lips from my boobs and stood up and pulled down his pants and underwear. Once he was some he got back on top of me and started kissing my lips again.
    He started kissing me down my body until he got to my vagina. He looked at me and thin kissed me on my thigh. When he got to my vagina he ran his tongue from my entrance to my clit. He started liking and kissing my clit. I moaned. I put my hands through his hair and arched my back.
    Before I could cum he unlatched. He went up my body and kissed me on the lips again.

Ash's POV

I kissed her on the lips again. I kept running my hands up and down her body. "Do you have a condom" she said once I unhooked my lips from hers. I sat up and reaching down and reached into my wallet. Nathan put it in there about a month ago just in case.
I put one side into my mouth and opened it with my teeth. I took it out of the wrapper and wrapped it around my dick. I bent back down and put it in front of her entrance. I looked at her she nodded her head and I pushed it into her. She moaned and I groaned. Once it was fully in I waited a few minutes until she nodded her head again. I started moving. When I got a good rhythm I started going faster. She moaned louder.
I turned her around and put my dick back in her entrance and started moving again. I pushed her head down on the couch. Not enough to hurt her. I removed my hand from her head and out the, on her hips.
"I am going to cum" she said. "Me too" after a few seconds we both came at the same time. She flipped back around and lagged down on her back. I laid beside him. We laid there in comfortable silence. After a few minutes I looked over to her and saw that she was asleep. I got up from the couch and started putting on my clothes.
I saw that there was a blanket on the couch. I grabbed it and put it over her. I looked at her one last time and turned around and left.
When I got home I walked straight to my room. At the door I saw Nathan. "Your late" he said without even looked at me. "What are you my mom"
"Yep, now why are you late" he finally looked at me. "I got done with work early and decided to go to the club" I opened the door and walked to the bathroom. When I got fully changed I walked into my room. "You had sex" I saw that Nathan had my wallet. "Yes and" I grabbed my wallet from his hand.
"My boy is finally growing up" he hugged me. "I am a adult, I had sex before, I even have kids" I pushed him away from him. "You haven't had sex since you know" and I did know. "Don't say it" I sat on my bed.
"I didn't say it, I said you know" he sat beside me. I exhaled. "Would you mind I would like to sleep" I kicked him off the bed and laid down. "You can't ignore it for the rest of your life" he said. "I am not I just don't want to talk about it right now"
"Well when you want to talk about it I am here" he walked away. I turned to my side and went to sleep.