Chapter 4

"Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away" -unknown

Kaylee's POV

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. "Come on Kaylee" I sat up. "What do you want" I said. "I want to go eat before we go to school" I said. "That's today" I quickly got up off my bed. "And that's why I told your kids" I ran to the bathroom and got dressed.
     "You need to be more faster than that, I want to go eat" Alyssa said. "I am going as fast as I can" I opened the door to the bathroom. I put on my shoes. When I got done she grabbed my arm. I quickly grabbed my bag and we left.
     We were sitting and eating. "Are you excited about today" I looked up from my food. "No, I hope it's not like last year" I said. "Please, I would quit" she said. "I know you would"
     We got to the school right on time. Once I opened my door kids and parents started walking in. "Good morning" I said to everyone. Before I could start class Lily and Luke walked in. "Hey, where's your parents" right after I said that a guy walked in. I looked up from the kids and widened my eyes.
     He looked at me with a cold look. I heard the mothers gasp. "Um, go to y'all's seats and let's get started" he walked away and to sit beside his kids.
     I was sitting at my desk while the kids were playing and the parents were talking. I heard them. "He's the famous CEO, right" Heather said. "Yes and he is so hot" I rolled my eyes and looked away. I jumped back when I saw him standing in front of me.
     "You helped Lily make friends" he said. I nodded my head. "I did I didn't like it when she was sitting alone" I looked back down at my computer. "Thank you" I looked back at him. "For what" I gave him a confused look.
     "She is never good at making friends, you helped her" I looked over at Lily. She was talking with a lot more girls. I smiled. "I like to see my kids talking to other kids so they won't have social anxiety, I hope" we looked at each other for a few more minutes until he walked back to the kids.
     I turned to look at the mothers. They looked at me with a jealous look. Married people being jealous at a girl talking to a hot CEO. I looked away from them again.
     It was the end of the school day and all the kids left. I heard my door open. "Was that the guy from two weeks ago" I looked over at Alyssa. "Yep" she grabbed a chair and sat beside me. "Who's his kids" she said.
     "You know that one guy with the twins" she nodded her head. "That's his" I said. "I hope he doesn't start coming, than Nathan won't come here anymore"
     "He won't stop coming believe me" I packed my stuff up and we left. "We should go eat I am hungry" Alyssa said. "You are paying this time" she looked at me. "Really" I slumped my shoulders. "Ok fine"

Ash's POV

When me and my kids got home they ran to there room. I walked into the living room and saw Nathan. "How was it" I plopped down beside him. "Boring the mothers kept talking about me" I said. "Was one of them the girls you slept with 2 weeks ago"
     "She was the teacher" he widened his eyes. "You mean Kaylee" I nodded my head. "She's hot, you got lucky" he hit me on the shoulder. "You think every one is hot" I said while holding my shoulder from where he hit it. "Not as hot as her friend"
     Lily ran down the stairs. "Daddy" I picked her up and put her in my lap. "Yes" I said. "Can I borrow your phone?" I unlocked my phone and gave it to her. "Thank you" she jumped off my lap and ran to her and Luke's room.

Kaylee's POV

I was watching tv when I got a call. I picked up my phone and answered it. "Hello" I said. "Miss Kaylee" I sat up and widened my eyes. "Lily" I was confused. "Daddy let me borrow his phone"
     "Do you need anything" I paused the tv. "Can you come over and have dinner with us" she said. "Did you ask your dad" she didn't say anything for a few minutes. "You can't ask me without asking your dad first" I heard some rustling on the other end.

Ash's POV

I was talking to Nathan when Lily ran down the stairs. "Daddy, can miss Kaylee come over tomorrow for dinner" she said. "Why" I gave her a confused look. "I asked her but she said ask you first, can she come over" she gave me puppy eyes.
     "Sure" she ran back up the stairs. "Don't forget to ask her if she could bring her friend" Nathan yelled after her. "Really" I turned to look at him. "What" I rolled my eyes.

Kaylee's POV

I heard her running back. "He said you could come, but Nathan did you had to bring your friend" she said. I didn't really want to go but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Ok, what time should I be there" she ran away again.
     She came running back. "He said 1pm" she said. "Ok, see you tomorrow" she said bye and then hung up. I exhaled and called Alyssa. "Hello girlllll" she said once she answered.
     "One of my students invited me to there house" I said. I heard rustling from the other end. "Was it the twins"
     "Yep —" before I could finish my sentence she spoke. "Can I come" I heard her tapping his feet. "If you let me finish I would say they wanted you to come" she jumped up. "I need to sleep so I can wake up and get ready" she hung up the phone.
     I rolled my eyes and started getting ready for the night.