Chapter 19

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth." – William W. Purkey

Kaylee's POV

Today I was 8 months pregnant. I wobbled to the kitchen table. "I can't wait to walk right again" I sat at the kitchen table. "I really like the way you walk it's as cute as you" Ash said and pecked me on the forehead. "She walks like Lily"
"Hey I don't walk like that" Lily said. "You kinda do" Ash said. "Well I don't think that" I said. "See Kaylee doesn't think so"
I adapted them 2 months ago. I don't ask them to call me Mommy it is based on there decision.
I got done eating and so I got up from my chair but when I stood up I felt water going down my legs. "Baby are you ok" I heard Ash say from behind me.
"I-I think my water broke" he quickly stood up from his chair and walked in front of me. "Oh shit, come" he grabbed my arm and we started walking to the front door. "Is Kaylee ok" I heard Luke from behind me. "Yea, she is fine, Mary can you watch the kids" Mary came walking from behind a corner. "Oh shit, ok" we walked out the door.
When we got to the car he opens my door and I got in. He ran to his side and quickly got in and started the car.
When we got to the hospital a nurse came out and brought me a wheelchair. She quickly took us to a room and went to call the doctor. "Don't be scared" Ash said to me. "I am not" he grabbed my hand right when the doctors came in.
"Keep pushing you are doing grate" the doctor said to me. I squeezed Ash's hand. "I'm right here" he kissed me on the head.
It has been six hours since I gave birth to our baby girl. "She looks just like you" I said to Ash. He ran his hand though my hair while he ran his other hand though our baby's hair.
"You want to hold you" I asked him. He removed his hands from our heads and I handed him the baby.
It has been 2 days since we have been in the hospital and it is time for us to go home. "I miss our bed" I said once I stepped out of the bathroom. "I will let you sleep when we get home" he said.
"I would love that more than anything" I tried to grab my bag but Ash grabbed it form me. "Let me" he said. "You are carrying the baby let me carry the bags" I tried to grab them but the he pulled it away. "I can handle it"
I didn't want to argue so we left. He put the baby in the car seat thingy. He moved so I could get in the seat next to her. He shut the door and opened the trunk to put our bags in and went to the driver side and started driving home.
"I know I just had her this week but I already love her more than anything" I said. "That should be a good thing, she will know that her mother loved her more than her father"
"Oh you jealous" I placed my finger in her hand. "No, why would I be jealous of my own daughter"
"I don't know you are jealous of everything" I said. While still looking at the baby. "No I am not" he looked thought the rear view mirror at me. "Oh really what about that one time, with the waiter"

Ash's POV

"You got me there" I looked away from her and looked at the road. "Oh and with one of the people you worked with" she finally looked at me. "Ok, ok I get it" she laughed.
We finally got home. I opened the trunk and pulled out our bags. I walked to Kaylee's side once she got out I tried to grab the baby she grabbed my arm. "Let me grab the baby this time" I moved so she could grab her.
When we walked into the house the twins started running towards us. "Is this her" Luke said. He tried to grab the baby but I stopped him. "Let's sit down first" they ran to the living room again.
Me and Kaylee got to where they were sitting and sat beside them. Kaylee pulled Samantha out of the car seat and put her in her lap. "She looks just like daddy" Lily said.
"That's what I said" Kaylee said. "Y'all want to try to hold her"Kaylee told the kids. "Can we"
"Of course this is your sister" I got up so Kaylee could sit next to the kids. She handed her both to them. She positioned there arms so they wouldn't hurt her.
I quickly grabbed my phone and took a photo for memory. "You always take photos" I put my phone down. "I have too, memory's" Kaylee grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit beside them.
I put the kids to bed and walked to Samantha's room. A few days ago the twins decided that they wanted there own room. So now all our kids have there own. I walked into the room to find Kaylee sitting in the rocker.
"She has your nose" she looked up at me. "One thing she will ever have of me" she looked back at Samantha.
"Let me hold her" Kaylee got up from the rocker and handed Samantha to me. I looked up to find Kaylee taking a photo. "Now your taking the photo"
"Memories" I walked to Samantha's crib and placed her down. "In about 2 hours she is going to wake up crying" I said. "I am not getting up"
"I know you aren't" we walked out of her room and closed the door. And in fact one hour later she started crying. And I was the one who go up.