Chapter 7

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love like mine" -Maya Angelou

Kaylee's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what Ash said yesterday. The whole morning him, the whole school day him, when I got home him. He wouldn't leave my mind. It was now night and I was still thinking about him. I was sitting down thinking when I heard people barging through my door.
"What the fuck" I said. Alyssa ran up to me. "Sorry, it was getting burning at my house, so I wanted to have a party at your house" I stood up from the couch.
"Really, we have to work tomorrow" she laughed. "What" I gave her a confused look. Another person I worked with said something behind her. "We don't have work, you didn't see the email" I picked up the phone and checked my email. And in fact we didn't have work tomorrow.
"Damn, I should really check my emails more" I put my phone down. "You won't be mad at me for long" I was about to ask her what she meant but Ash and Nathan walked through the door. "I invited them"
They looked around and then looked at us. Nathan smiled at Alyssa. He grabbed Ash's arm and pulled him over to us. "This is a very bad part of town" we live in New York so almost everywhere was 'a bad part of town' to me at least.
"Teachers don't get paid enough so this is the only thing I could afford" someone walked up to me and put a drink in my hand. I looked over and saw Mark. "Who are these lovely men" he signaled to them. "There no one now go away" he kissed me on the cheek. "Ok baby" i gave him a gross face and turned away as he was walking away.
"He's already drunk" Alyssa said. "When is he never" she nodded her head. "If you don't mind I will take her away" Nathan grabbed her hand and they walked away leaving me and Ash.
"I never knew teachers could party" he said once we finally sat down. "I don't, but her she party's every weekend" i pointed to where Nathan and Alyssa was making out.
"Well they are good for each other than" we both laughed at that. "Who was that guy" I turned to look at him. "What guy"
"The guy that gave you the drink" he pointed to the drink in my hands. "Is he like a boyfriend" I laughed after he said that. "What" I leaned on his shoulder dying from laughing so hard. When I stopped laughing I looked over to him. And he had an angry look on his face. I quickly gave my self a straight face.
"He's a friend, a guy friend" I put my hand in my lap. "Sorry for laughing" I said. "You shouldn't apologize for laughing" I looked over at him. We stared at each other for a few minutes.
I don't know how this moment came on. But now we was in my room making out. I was pushed to the door. I ran my hands through his hair while his hands was running up and down my body. Everyone was still in the living room drinking.
He put his hands on my thigh and signaled for me to jump and I did. He removed me from the door and pleaded me down gently on the bed. His hands were still on my thighs. I ran my hands down his chest until I reached the bottom of his shirt.
I lifted it up his body. He unhooked his lips from mine and I pulled his shirt over his head. He removed his hands from my thighs and took my shirt off too.
He hooked his lips to my neck. I moved my head to the side. He placed his hands on my hips.

Ash's POV

I ran one of my fingers down her chest to the top of her pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I pulled them down along with her underwear. She ran her hands down my body and did the same with me. I reached my hands behind her back and unhooked her bra and took it off. So now she was fully naked.
She pulled my pants and underwear down until she couldn't anymore. I did the rest. Now we was both fully nude. I kissed down her body and started sucking her nipple and massaging the other.
She reached over to her dresser and pulled out a condom. "You can't be unsafe" I laughed. I grabbed it from her. I put one side in my mouth and tore it open.
Before I could take it out she grabbed it. "Take some time off of you" she looked down my body. I continued to look her. When she got to my cock she grabbed it. I groaned. She looked up at me in the eyes and wrapped it on my cock. I groaned again.
"I like when men let me put the condom on" she said. I sat up. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back down. "I was joking you are the first" she positioned my cock at her entrance.
I pushed it in and she moaned. Once I was fully in I waited for her to get comfortable. "Are you always this nice when you have sex" she said in between moans.
"Only with people I care about" she looked at me and smiled. "You care about me" I shook my head and I started moving. Her moans kept getting louder and louder every time I could get faster.
I started kissing her again. She kissed back. I started messaging her boobs. I unhooked my lips from hers and kissed her on the neck. "I am going to come" she said in between moans. "Me too, let's come together" after a few seconds we came. She let out one final moan. I took my cock out of her entrance and rolled beside he so I couldn't
Squish her. I took the condom off my cock and threw it in the trash can.
She pulled the covers over us. After a few minutes I turned over expecting her to be awake but she wasn't. I reached my hand up and ran it through her hair. I decided that this time I won't leave her. So I started closing my eyes. After a few minutes I fell asleep cuddling her.