Chapter 13

"When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than and obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most" -Unknown

Kaylee's POV

Me and the kids got home. I didn't see Ash in the living room. I saw Mary in the kitchen. "Have you seen Ash" she turned to me. "He's been in his office" she handed me a plate. "He hasn't ate all day with you give this to him" I nodded my head and walked to his office.
I was planing on knocking but decided to just walk in. "Baby" i said. He was sitting at his desk doing some paper work. He didn't look up at me. I walked to his desk. I placed the food down. "Ash" I walked to stand beside him.
"Can you eat" I pushed the plate in front of him. He pushed it away. "Please" he finally looked up at me. "I am not hungry"he picked up the plate and put it in my hands. I didn't want to budge so I left. I looked down at the plate and walked back to the kitchen.
"He didn't want it" I shook my head. She grabbed the plate. "Let's dee if he eats tonight" I walked to the kids room.
We were all eating dinner beside Ash. He still hasn't left his office. I placed my plate in the sink and walked to his office again. This time the door was wide open. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked to his desk.
I ran my hand through his hair. He didn't move. I moved his right hand and sat in his lap. I moved my head in front of his but he moved his to the other side.
"Can you please take a break" I said. I reached behind me and took the pin out of his hands. This time he finally looked at me. "Please, just eat at least" he pushed me off of him.
I thought he wanted me to leave but he got up. We walked to the kitchen. "I will get the kids ready for the night" I walked to the kids room.
When I got done with the kids I walked to the kitchen expecting Ash to be there but he wasn't. I walked to his office he wasn't there either. So I walked to our room.
He was sitting on the bed reading. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I heard the door tot he shower open. I already knew who it was so I moved so he could walk in. "You work too much" I said while washing my hair.
"I have too" I turned around. "You are exhausting yourself" I said. "I know" he kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved my head to the side so our kiss deepened.
He pushed me into the wall. He lifted one of my legs up. I ran my hands down his body. He pushed his cock in my entrance. He lifted my other leg so my legs wrapped around his waist. He started moving faster.
He unhook his lips from mine and kissed me on the neck. He groaned into my neck. "I love you" he unhooked his lips from my neck and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you too" I kissed him on the lips again. A few minutes later I came. He pulled out of me and came on my stomach. He put me down and we finished showering.

Ash's POV

When Kaylee fell asleep I got off the bed and went back to my office. I sat down and started working again.
I got finished with the last of my work. I was about to get up but I saw Kaylee. "I thought you would stop working tonight" she started walked towards me. "I just need to finish one thing"
"You been here for 2 hours, I waited" I pulled her on my lap. "The kids birthday is tomorrow I wanted to make sure everything was done" I said. "So your done for tomorrow"
"Yea and tomorrow" I said. "Ok, let's go to bed" she got up and grabbed my hand. I stood up and we walked to our room. I stopped. She turned to look at me. I turned and looked at the kids room. I unhook my hand from hers and opened there door.
They were under there blankets asleep. "I missed there birthday for the last two years" Kaylee walked behind me and grabbed my hand again. "They know why" I turned to her. "I'm there dad I shouldn't miss birthdays"
"They still love you no matter what" she said. "You are a better dad than my dad ever will be"
I walked into there room. I sat on Lily's bed first. I ran my hand through her hair. I kissed her on the cheek and stood up. I looked beside her bed and saw her stuffed animal. I picked it up and put it beside her.
I walked over to Luke's side. I did the same with him. I grabbed the book from his hands and put it on the shelf in the middle of there bed. They still had there lamp on so I turned it off. I turned around and walked out.
I shut there door. I grabbed Kaylee's hand and walked back to our room. We laid down in our spots. I laid on my back. She wrapped her hand on my waist. While I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. After a few minutes I turned to find her asleep.
I pecked her on the forehead. "I love you"