Chapter 02.

Jungkook..welcome to our kim mansion' mrs kim smiles to jungkook and welcoming him with warm love..jungkook stepped inside the mansion and got amused to see the arrangements..

'From now,its your home..do you like it?' mrs kim asked sweetly and jungkook got shy and nods his head..mr kim came and handed jungkook a box..jungkook widened his eyes to see the box and denied to take it..

'No dad..you already gave so many things..i cant take it'

Mr kim and mrs kim chuckles and mr kim pulled jungkook in a hug..

'thats not gift honey..its your right for being our tae spouse..  and from today,taehyung is yours..our responsibility is completed..we will just give you advise but you both haveto lead the whole life together..many obstacles will come but please jungkook,promise us never leave our tae..' mr kim hold jungkook hand and said with so much expectations.. Jungkook doesn’t know about his husband that much..both got arranged marriage.the more he saw him,he saw taehyung talked so less,so much reserve,looking so angry..
.but to see his parents, jungkook can say taehyung isnt any bad person..

Jungkook gave his in laws a sweet and reassuring smile and said:

'i promise papa and mama..i wont leave taehyung..i will love him and cherish him..as a wife,i will be there with him in every moments..just trust me'

'Of course sweetie..we trust you..' mrs kim pecked jungkook forehead and called jimin who is Taehyung little brother..

'Jimin..take jungkook to taehyung room..jungkook..go..you both need rest'

'I wanna go with our new mum..lets go to taetae's room' jihoon said holding jungkook finger..jungkook smiles and ruffle the cute boy hair..

'Sure baby..'

'Hey hey..you both wait for me..' jimin run from his room and glared jihoon to take jungkook without him..

'minie..he is my kookie..dont come near me' jihoon stick his tongue to jimin who rolled his eyes and said:

'He cant be yours..he is your taetae's..'

Jungkook chuckles to see their fighting for him..he picked jihoon and kissed his sweet cheek..

'dont fight ok..kookie mum will always love jihoon,okiee?'

'Yeah jungkook..dont pamper him..he is a brat..hyung made him spoil..' jimin said while jihoon glared jimin for ruining his image infront of jungkook..

They went to taehyung's room where the room is empty.. Jungkook scanned his doe eyes and the arrangements of the room actually so classy..jungkook saw everything in their respective place,even the bed organised with bunches of flower..jungkook blushed to see it and put jihoon on couch..

'Here is your and hyung's room..mom already arrange your dress and necessary things in closet..if you need something, there is phone,call us okk??'

jungkook nods his head and feeling so scary..he doesn’t know maybe he didnt stay away from home thats why he is feeling suddenly so uncomfortable..

'yeah brat..dont eat chocolate..its for your kookie mum..' jihoon sitting on couch while bouncing his legs eating chocolate..jimin snatch the chocolate and jihoon with his messy face pouted..

'Mum..tell him to give me..'

'I will tell your taetae' jimin said and eat the later chocolate..

Other sides,inside the huge officeroom,taehyung sitting on chair thinking something deeply..that time he heard knock..

'Tae..are you there?'

Taehyung immediately throw the cigarette near bin and spray his surroundings..he sit straight and said with cold voice..