Chapter 08.

'Jungkookie..are you ok?what happened' jimin got tensed to see jungkook face reaction who is looking like verge to cry. Jungkook swallowed his lump and cut the call without saying anything..his excited and cheery face turned pale and jimin can clearly see jungkook eyes are glittering bcz of tears..

'jung..' jimin couldn’t say anything jungkook suddenly got up and said with broken voice..

'i need to go washroom..' without wasting time jungkook literally ignored jimin and went inside the washroom.. Jimin stared on jungkook phone then his back..did he make any mistake to call him?bt it wasnt his intention to break jungkook's heart..jimin is horribly guilty for crossing limit..

other sides,jungkook closed washroom door and covered his mouth by his palm..tears rolling down unconsciously from his eyes and letting out painful sobb..he just called him..is it too much..cant he ask..or he has no right to ask.. Did he just marry him for sex..

Jungkook is crying badly inside washroom..nobody ever behaved with him so rudely..not even his mom nor his hyung..

'jungkookie..i am sorry..i didn’t mean to hurt you..please come out..forgive hyung..' jimin is feeling so guilty.. jungkook cried silently while remembering those words which taehyung said to him..after crying, jungkook clean his face and came out from washroom..jimin while sitting his bed,bouncing leg nervously..when he heard door opening sound,he immediately went to jungkook and asked....

'Are you ok jungkookie?' jimin eyes showed worry.. Jungkook gave him a little smile and nods his head..

'can you help me to get ready?' jimin nods his head and helped jungkook to get ready..after getting ready, mrs kim came and scolds jimin for taking time too much..bt her eyes got bigger to see how jungkook is looking so beautiful..

'Omo..is it our jungkookie?my both eyes and mind got peace to see you..' mrs kim pecked jungkook cheek who blushed and shy..

'See i told you..you are an angel..now lets go..everybody is waiting for you' jungkook nods his head and mrs kim gave jungkook company to downstairs..to see jungkook coming  downstairs, everybody surprised and amused by his beauty..many people drool over him and they had no idea jeon has such beautiful son..

'aww..my little bunny grown up..today my all wished come true..' mrs jeon came to front and hug her son with so much love..jungkook also so happy to see his mom and other family members..

'Mom..i missed you so much..' jungkook said while hugging his mom bt mrs jeon stopped her crying and broke the hug..

'Oh really..i am surprised my son missed me..arent you the one who everyday threatened me i will leave the house forever and never ever miss anyone..how can you become double mouth kookie..'

Jungkook shut his mouth and felt ashemed infront of his in laws..jimin..mrs kim tried not to laugh..

'anyways..where is Taehyungie baby..my son in law..' mrs jeon searched jungkook behind who replied coldly..

'he wont come..'

'Huh..wont come..why?did you make him angry?kook..how many times i told you, grip on your anger..dont be so stubborn and listen what your husband said to you..' mrs jeon narrowed her eyes to her son..bt one thing she doesnt know..her son totally changed after stepping inside the kim mansion..

'mrs jeon..dont scold jungkookie..its taehyung who said no. Maybe he stucked to some works..i am calling him..' mrs kim was going to call taehyung bt someone behind mrs jeon stopped him..

'Its ok mrs kim..no need to take stress..we know how much busy he is..we already saw in marriage day..so we wont be surprised if he wont come today..he is so much dedicated towards his work than his personal life..i dont know why my parents decide to give my little brother someone like him' jin spoke with so much irritation written all over his face..