Chapter 04.

jungkook is waiting for his husband,sitting on bed..he bites his bottom lips nervously and glanced towards washroom door..what the hell is he doing last 30 min inside washroom..

jungkook let out sighs and feeling sleepy..but his sleep long gone when he heard washroom door open and came out muscular taehyung whose hair is wet and showing his tanned chest..jungkook cheek heat up and immediately turned his gaze another side..

Taehyung upper body nack and only wearing pant and drying his hair infront of mirror..he sometimes secretly glanced to jungkook with poker face and caught him in blushing face..after drying his hair,he throw the towel nowhere in room and went to close the curtain..he closed the curtain and turned his back little,saw jungkook is bitting his lips closing eyes..

taehyung went near to nightstand and jungkook heart skipped to feel someone is besides him..taehyung turned off the light and put nion one instead of it..jungkook body bit jerk bcz of coldness..not bcz its cold weather but bcz of nervousness..his heart rate increase than asusal one when he felt something besides him..

Taehyung stared at jungkook with cold gaze..he put his thumb on jungkook bottom lips and made him stop to bite.. jungkook gasped when taehyung brushed his bottom lips by thumb..he slowly open his eyes and saw taehyung is leaning towards his face..

'I was' jungkook couldn’t complete before taehyung pecked his lips..jungkook felt electric passed all over his body..he couldnt feel his body anymore..taehyung tilt his head and took jungkook some portion of lip between his teeth and softly bites..

Jungkook startled and sounded umm and gripped the bedsheet tightly..taehyung moved his lips and kissed the mole under his lips..then kissed his chin,slowly roamed his lips throat to his collarbones..jungkook throw his head back and started to take breath heavily..his body already started to sweat..taehyung gave multiple kisses on his half bare chest and started to unbotton his shirt..he threw somewhere near on floor and made jungkook slowly lay on bed while kissing his chest..

'ahhh' jungkook let out loud moan when taehyung pinched on his erected nipple and sucked while caressing his soft tummy..jungkook hesitate at first should he touch taehyung what if he got angry..thats why he decide to grab bedsheet..

Taehyung moved a little and caressed jungkook whole smooth figure by his long finger..taehyung stared at jungkook face while roaming his finger and observing his reaction..Taehyung saw jungkook bit open mouth taking his heavy breath and sweat already running from his throat to chest..he captured jungkook twisted face and leans on his tummy and kissed..

he unzip jungkook pant while kissing his thigh to his leg and remove it..jungkook body started to shake bcz he understand he is totally nacked infront of taehyung..his face turned tomato bcz of shame and he didnt like nor taehyung ever gave any kind of compliments..

Taehyung saw jungkook precum started to lick and dick twisted..taehyung licked his lips and spread his arm..his hole is still red..taehyung can see jungkook is hesitated..thats why he leans to jungkook face and brushed his curl bang..

'is it still hurting? ' taehyung wishpered on jungkook face with his deep voice..jungkook felt knot inside his tummy but he somehow control him..

He opened his eyes, saw taehyung is also looking at him.. He got shy and shooks his head..

'N~oo'

Taehyung pecked his soft pair of lips and again asked..

'where did you keep lube?'

Jungkook ear turned red and biting his lips answered..

'I~nside drawer' taehyung again gave a small peck and got down from bed..jungkook finally let out long sighs and relaxed himself..taehyung took out and went between jungkook legs..

Taehyung insert his long finger which made jungkook gasped..

'Ahh..n~aghhh..' jungkook scream little loudly and buried his face on pillow..its too much for him..something is burning inside him..taehyung slowly moved his finger and jungkook cried in pain..

'N~o..its hurting..' taehyung went to jungkook face and kissing his neck to divert jungkook attention..he sucked his sweet spot while insterting two finger..

'Ahh..more fast' taehyung smirks on his neck and moving the finger more fastly..finally jungkook is feeling something relax..

Taehyung slowly move out his finger and jungkook got confused..why he suddenly move out..did he make mistake for that his husband got angry..

jungkook scanned his eyes and startled taehyung is removing his pant with his underwear..jungkook gulped bcz the huge thing actually hurts him like hell..but he cant say no to his husband..

Taehyung kissed jungkook inner thigh and put his one leg over shoulder..he insert his erected dick which gasped jungkook..

'Will it hurt too much?' jungkook asked with teary eyes..

'AHHH!!' taehyung slapped on jungkook bare ass which made jungkook pouted..

'alot..now shut up' taehyung buried his face on his neck while giving him thrust..jungkook smiles when he felt taehyung whole body over him..jungkook finally grab the courage and wrapped his both arms around taehyung bare back..its first time he touch his husband properly..

Taehyung kissed his jaw while giving him deep thrust.. Jungkook was enjoying alot inside..but his dick literally started to hurt and feeling hot..

'It's coming..ahh..i w~ant to..' jungkook couldn’t finish before taehyung gave him deep thrust and came out both together..

taehyung throw himself besides jungkook and sweating badly..jungkook smiles and saw taehyung took tissue and clean jungkook..he took out jungkook clothes from closet and kept besides him..

Jungkook smiles and with happy face wore it..after all his husband show bit care towards him..thats alot for him..he was so tensed about morning incident..

Taehyung wear his pant and t shirt that time jungkook asked..

'You didnt eat your dinner yet..'

Taehyung just nods his head and jungkook went with him in dinning room..jungkook gave him food which taehyung is eating without uttering words..

'He looks cute when he chew his food..cutie'

Jungkook thought in his mind and smiles while observing taehyung face..Taehyung didn’t ask jungkook did he eat or not..just finish his food somehow..

'do you want more? ' jungkook asked bcz taehyung ate so less..

Taehyung drank the water and left the place without replying jungkook..jungkook pouted and he doesnt know why taehyung never reply his any question..is he really dont like him?

Jungkook shrugged his thought and with limping body went to clean the place..when he came to his room,saw taehyung is sleeping, laying straight..

Jungkook turn off the light and went to bed and lay besides taehyung..soon he felt one arm around his waist and pulling him towards his chest..jungkook blushed and felt something hot on his nape..that means taehyung buried his face..

'Good night' jungkook softly said and knows he wont get answer and fall alseep bcz of are exhausted after the beautiful moment...

A.n: dont laugh..truth is that i actually hate to write smut..i found it irritating bcz i cant describe two people way of thinking properly in intimate time..thanks for reading..