Chapter 07.

both taekook flinched and jungkook widened his eyes. Taehyung clenched his jaw and digged his nails on jungkook bare waist..jungkook hissed in pain and gripped taehyung chest shirt tightly..his doe teary eyes met with taehyung anger filled eyes and jungkook red lips which turned red after kiss wobble bcz of pain..

'huh..what are you doing with my kookie mum?leave him taetae..' jihoon slapped taehyung leg by his small hand and doesn’t like a bit that taetae is holding his kookie mum..other sides jimin came to taekook room while running behind of jihoon and widened his eyes to see taekook..he gulped and said scaredly..

'jihoon baby..taetae is busy..we will ask him later..okiee? Come bub..see i made your fav choco drink..' jimin just wants to leave the place with jihoon..taehyung strictly told him not to disturb his Privacy..bt jihoon is stubborn kid. What he wants,he will get it now..anyhow..after all kims blood are flowing inside of him..

'nuu..taetae..leave kookie mum..or else i will bite you..jimine tell nah taetae..to leave my mum..he is mine.. I dont like anyone near my kookie..' jihoon is contiously slapping taehyung leg and cling with it..he is whining like an annoying kid that made taehyung more pissed off..

jungkook doe eyes gather with tears and bearing the pain silently..taehyung lastly got irritate on jihoon and loosen his grip from jungkook waist..jungkook also loosen his grip from taehyung chest and looking at taehyung with so much emotions..jihoon didn’t understand their silence and he is getting impatient not to get any attention from taehyung or jungkook..

'CANT YOU HEAR ME TAETAE!!' jihoon lastly screamed and taehyung bit harshly pushed jungkook and turned to opposite side while showing his back..now jimin whole body turned cold to see taehyung..

jungkook somehow balanced Himself and jihoon hugged jungkook leg while looking at taehyung back with firing eyes..

'Why did you push kookie mum?what if he got hurt?taetae.. You are turning bad boy..you need punishment..'

taehyung took his phone from bed and started to walk to door..jimin immediately turned his gaze on floor and wants taehyung somehow left the room..his heart beat increased when he heard the foot sound..he shut his eyes tightly and prayed to god to save him today..he will never ever come to upstairs with jihoon whenever taehyung is at home..he just went to pick up his boyfriend call and jihoon took the chance and come to run here..

Taehyung walk and stopped besides jimin..jimin felt foot sound stopped and he is hella worried..what will he say to his hyung..he just ruined their Moment..he is sure taehyung will turn his life hell..

'what is he doing here?' taehyung voice is so cold and deep like Ocean that it shivered jimin badly in his every spine..

'h~yung..i am sorry..i dont know he will come here..' jimin said with so much nervousness and afraid inside of him and his gaze fixed on ground..he has no courage to look into taehyung dangerous eyes..

'cant you do any work properly?idiot..where were your mind?cant you control a little kid..this way you want to be kim's brand ambassador..irresponsible..' taehyung soclded jimin who turned sad and feeling so low about himself.. Taehyung always scolds him for silly mistake since childhood..

's~orry hyung..it wont happen from next..' jimin was verge to cry bt he somehow control his tears..Taehyung glanced to his back and saw jihoon spread his arms to jungkook and telling him to pick him up..

Jungkook came out from his shock and smiles to jihoon softly..he picked jihoon and jihoon immediately wrapped his little arms around jungkook neck and kissed his cheek where taehyung kissed jungkook few min ago..

'Dont talk with taetae..he is so meanie..you will stay with me from now ok?' jihoon said so lovingly which made jungkook chuckles..this kid is seriously whipped for him and so cute..