Chapter 06.

after the phone call,jungkook is too much ashemed to look at taehyung..forget about talking..bt he was glad that his phone switched off bcz of less charge..how much he is grateful to himself not to put the phone in charge. Sometimes jungkook proud on Himself for his careless behaviour..see..how it saved him today..

taehyung other sides,glanced to jungkook while wearing his shirts bt didn’t utter any words..both are here in silence. One is too much nervous and another is mute..Taehyung rolled his sleeves and pressed button on telephone which is placed on nightstand..

'Yes young master'

'Send tea for me'

taehyung cut the call and brushed his silky black hair which is bit curl in front..jungkook widened his eyes and came to his sense that he came to room with tea..how can he forget..jungkook finally raised his head and searched the cup..Where did he put..finally he found on small table near couch..he let out sighs and without making any sound he went to take the cup..

'Relax kook..he is a human..not any tiger..behave normally.. Dont get nervous..ok' jungkook encouraged him while holding the tea cup and took a sharp breath..he turned to his back and put a smile on his face..only he knows how much nervous he is from.inside..

He went to taehyung back who was searching something under the pillow..jungkook glanced a little behind him and didnt understand what he was searching actually..

Taehyung found the pendrive and stuffed inside his pocket. He turned his back and both eyes meet with each other.. Jungkook widened his eyes and got shy..he hesitate a lot to meet his eyes with taehyung one..first of all his heart beat increase and second taehyung cold eyes gave him goosebumps..

Jungkook is feeling the cup might fall from his hand at any time.taehyung existence totally made him weak.. Taehyung didnt talk just stared at jungkook face without blinking of his eyes and jungkook can feel his intense gaze on him..he swallowed the lump nervously and extend the tea cup towards taehyung face with shaky hands..

Taehyung looks on the cup then jungkook shaky hand..then again on his face who is looking on floor..taehyung can clearly see jungkook cheek and ear already turned red..

'What is this?' taehyung cold voice made jungkook for one sec to stop to take breath..he felt he will faint here at anytime..bcz he isnt feeling his body anymore..he lost his words due to nervousness and actually nothing came out from his mouth..even he forgot that its tea..

'Y~our..what does it say?i m~ean..your'

jungkook tried to answer taehyung to look into his eyes bt its so scary..he has no Courage to look into his eyes directly. Taehyung gaze on the cup and saw the cup is shaking in jungkook grip violently..it might fall on floor and break down at any time..

Taehyung took the cup and he knows the tea is already cold..that's why he put the cup on nightstand and lastly glance to jungkook last time, went to closet to grab tie.. Jungkook took peaceful breath and cursed himself under his breath..what is Taehyung thinking about him..he is acting so abnormally infront of him like he never sees any male in his life time..

taehyung took out tie and went to bed and check his phone..he typed something on his phone and throw on bed..he was going to wear the tie bt before jungkook stopped him..

'Can i?' jungkook asked with so sweetly and softly that taehyung couldn’t resist and gave the tie to jungkook.. Jungkook smiles beautifully bt deep inside he is praying not to act like an autistic..

Taehyung turned to him properly and jungkook gulped to see the broad and tanned chest..jungkook gulped after seeing his half bare smooth chest and looks at Taehyung who is staring at him..jungkook with his shaky hand unbottom two buttons and noticed purple scratch on his collarbones..

taehyung frowned when he saw jungkook is staring at his collarbones with worried eyes..jungkook is feeling so guilty to bite taehyung collarbones before letting out the orgasms.

Jungkook was going to touch the hickey bt before taehyung grabbed his wrist and both eyes meet again..

'I~s it hurting?i am so sorry..' jungkook eyes already filled with tears..taehyung raised his one brow without uttering any words..now jungkook was assuming taehyung maybe angry bcz of the wounds..thats why he was Sounding so cold and angry..yeah thats the reason..

'So sorry..i have no idea it will look so awful..i am again so sorry..dont worry..i will treat the wounds'

'What the hell he is saying?does he not know about hickey?'  taehyung thought in his mind and stared on jungkook regret face..jungkook turned and was going to search medicine box before taehyung grabbed him by his waist and turned him towards him and pulled him to him which made jungkook chest to hit taehyung broad chest..

Both are dangerously so close to each other and there is no gap between them..taehyung wrapped his arm around jungkook small waist while jungkook both palm placed on taehyung chest..looking into each other eyes deeply..

Jungkook gulped and drool over his husband handsome face..for the first time after their marriage, jungkook saw taehyung face so closely..man he is damn handsome even if he put poker face still his handsomeness didn’t turn less..

jungkook felt his husband hot breath are hitting on his face and making his heart beaten more fast..he just wished he dont hear him..jungkook mind and brain both turned blank after getting close to taehyung..

Taehyung eyes fall on jungkook palm lips which is mixed with red and pink shed..taehyung licked his lips while eyeing jungkook glossy kissable lips then looks into his face..he slowly leans to jungkook lips and jungkook cluthes his finger on his chest and gripped the shirt bit tightly..

jungkook gasped when taehyung caressed his waist by his long finger and slowly closed his eyes..Taehyung lips bit curved and formed a smirk on his lips to see jungkook closed eyes..taehyung observe jungkook face and he is looking extremely beautiful..he can see pink blush on his cheek..Taehyung smirks grew and leaning more on jungkook lips..

Jungkook took some portion of lip Between his teeth and started to bite..whenever he is so nervous, he has habit to bite lips.

taehyung tighten the grip on jungkook waist and slowly put his soft lips on jungkook one and gave a small peck on his lips,indicating him not to bite lips..

Jungkook felt electricity passing all over his body and gripped taehyung shirt more tightly like made a fist..

jungkook stopped biting his lips and froze on his spot when taehyung started to peck his lips..the small sounds of peck filled inside the room..

Taehyung kissed his the lips and kissing him so patiently.. Jungkook melted by the kiss and started to move his lips with taehyung sync..Taehyung speedned the kiss and slipped his hand under the shirt of jungkook and roam his finger all over his bare back..

Jungkook is letting out small moan bcz taehyung touch.. Tears started to roll down from his eyes bcz of pleasure and jungkook wants more..taehyung kissed him more deeply and slowly broke the kiss..Taehyung moved a bit from jungkook lips but didnt remove his grip from jungkook..

He stared at jungkook face,where tear strained are visible, lips turned more red and slippery..and taking heavy breath.. Taehyung swallowed his lump while observing jungkook deadly gorgeous face..

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and met with taehyung so close on his face..his ear turned red to see him so close to him..

Taehyung leans to jungkook forehead and pecked his forehead lovingly..then pecked his button nose then pecked his lips then went to kiss his mole under his lips that time the door bursted and someone entered...

'Taetae..why did you not come to sleep.with me?i am going to call mommy that taetae didn’t take care jihoon for once..'