Chapter 03.

Next morning, jungkook stirr in his sleep when the sunrays fall on his face..he whined and tried to move but something gripped him tightly..he slowly opened his eyes and tried to fix his blurry vision..he at first got confused to his surroundings..the whole room is covered with white paint but his room is coloring..

he got scared and tried to get up but hissed in pain bcz of his lower region..he moved his face besides him,saw taehyung is sleeping while burying his face on his neck.. Jungkook blushed and finally he remembered he is married and he isnt alone anymore..

He moved his eyes under him,saw taehyung muscular arm gripped on his waist like tightened rope..he let out sighs and a shy smile formed in his lips..he touch his face where taehyung kissed him last night and immediately his heart skipped..

He slowly got back last night flashback one by one and making his face tomato..he cant believe himself he did last night with his husband..after thinking too much,jungkook slowly tried to get up and placed a pillow instead of him.. Taehyung immediately hug in his sleeping state and buried his face..jungkook smiles to see taehyung who is sleeping with baby pout and hair are messy which he found cute..

Jungkook brushed his hair and pecked the place..

'Good morning..' jungkook greet sleepy taehyung with sweet and soft voice and pulled the duvet on him..he got down from bed,saw taehyung shirt,his shorts and t shirt scattered all over the room..jungkook again blushed and he was thinking how will he face his husband today..

He collects those dirty clothes and went to take warm shower..after taking shower,jungkook wore his clothes and went downstairs, saw his mother in law is cooking something..

'Good morning mom'

Mrs kim flinched at first but relaxed when she saw jungkook greeted her with smily face..mrs kim put the knife on table and gave him sweet smile return..

'good morning sweetie..did you get enough sleep?why did you wake up early?you both need sleep..' mrs kim said where jungkook sat besides her and said:

'no mom..i am fine..he needs sleep..'

'yeah its his habit to sleep untill evening came..by the way kook..what do you love to eat in breakfast?' mrs kim asked to cut some veggies..

'mom..should i make breakfast?' jungkook said while bitting his lips..mrs kim chuckles and said:

'of course you can.you can cook whenever you want..but not today..today is your first day here and top of that i know your situation..isnt it hurting too much?' mrs kim smirks to jungkook and jungkook blushed and got shy.he didnt expect his mother in law will be that much bold.he isnt comfortable with anyone to talk between his and his husband matter..

Mrs kim understood jungkook situation to see his face..so decide not to make the boy uncomfortable..

'dont feel shy honey..you are married and i am also married.so its normal..and i amnot like those typical mother in law who always put cold face and scream.. I am pretty much cool honey..so whenever you felt like facing problem and cant tell taehyung, share with me,ok?'

Mrs kim gave jungkook reassuring smile and handed him medicine..jungkook was bit shocked..he thought mrs kim is strict lady..but no. She is so sweet and understable than his mom..

'mom..i dont need' jungkook couldnt complete but mrs kim cuts him..

'You will need honey..better take the medicine and come with me in kitchen..do you know how to make dessert?'

Mrs kim said and jungkook took the medicine..its true the more he walk,the pain increase more..thank god,his mother in law is so friendly..or else he hasto bear whole day and cant tell anyone..